Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I just finished welding up my SSQA adapter on my 4700, lets call this Version 2.
version 1 failed because I didn't have the timing bar pinned and it twisted out.

Version 2 is solid between left and right sides. Seems to work fine with the pallet forks.
The bucket however fell off when I tried backdragging just to test it.

When I was modifying the SSQA plate on the bucket so it would work, I built in 1/8" of verticle play. I figured there needed to be some compliance for it to work. Not sure quite what the backdragging issue is. It pops the wedge shaped pins out when backdragging. I know I can add a bit of material (to the pin opening) to make those pins tighter. Is that part of the answer here?

Another issue which is caused by the straight back of the bucket, is that there is not much curl up - the flat bottom of the bucket stays level, it is pretty much at max curl when sitting flat on the ground. Is the only answer here to not have a straight backed bucket? Somehow clock the SSQA forward, so I get some curl to work with?

I'll try to get some pictures - tell me what you need to see.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
I have no issue back dragging with my SSQA on my 4066R. All skid steer attachments are built to a standard, so you obviously need to mod your connectors to fit that standard.

Dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts