Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1023e, H120, 60D MMM
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These fit 06-15 X300 series lawn mowers and the weight bracket fits some X500 series tractors as well. No weights are included. All tractor mounted hardware is included except for a few cotter pins that need replaced and I can provide links to the install instructions on the JD publications website as well. FYI, it took me 15 minutes to remove everything so it won’t take long to install yourself If the deal is hanging on me providing those cotter keys, I will get some at Ace to make it complete. Both are in good condition but I’ve got a bigger tractor now and don’t need these anymore. (I could be talked into selling the tractor as well, 06 X324 but I’d like to find a replacement ZTR first).
I’d like to do local pickup and I’d be willing to meet someone within a reasonable distance if interested.
Asking $450 which I think is fair since the blade is $570 and the weight bracket is $95 on the Greenfarmparts website.

·
Registered
1023e, H120, 60D MMM
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I may be interested in the tractor and plow. Bonus, I'm in STC also. Not exactly what I am looking for, but I am just starting my research on a new tractor to replace my 318
Replying here so others can see too, this is a manual lift system that attaches to the mower deck lift pedal via a linkage (included). The rock shaft pictured in my ad is installed forward of the mower deck rock shaft and that long rod is what lifts the plow blade.
We had a 318 when I was a kid and it was an awesome little tractor. It totally spoiled me and it was what I was baselining all my mower shopping on.

·
Registered
1023e, H120, 60D MMM
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I’m bumping this up, no takers in the spring and it’s still available. Open to reasonable offers too

I would also be open to a trade for a post hole digger, 48” box blade, or 60” rear blade that will work for a 1 series.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts