Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started up 1023e after sitting for a month and drove across property to put on plow blade for some spring grading work. Got the blade on and went to start and blew starter switch fuse. Replaced and it blew again. Any ideas where to start or where I can find wiring diagram?

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Does it blow when the key is turned to "run" or "start"?

·
Premium Member
12,765 Posts
Started up 1023e after sitting for a month and drove across property to put on plow blade for some spring grading work. Got the blade on and went to start and blew starter switch fuse. Replaced and it blew again. Any ideas where to start or where I can find wiring diagram?
Wiring diagrams are located in the technical manual, which must be purchased separately.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Fuse blows in crank position? Try disconnecting starter S terminal, turn key to start (it won't) & see if still blows fuse.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts