Green Tractor Talk banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Product description: "Widely application: For beginners or people with arthritis, muscle problems, carpel tunnel syndrome, low muscle tone, etc." :lolol:
I saw that in the link too. :lolol::lolol:
Also in the description ”Cool looking” :spy: :lolol:

·
Registered
347 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,817 Posts
Now we are at 105 posts on the Spinner Knob and still posting. :good2::bigthumb:

You gotta love GTT, Heck if what color key you have with your tractor can get into 200 posts plus, surely the "knob job" can as well...........:laugh:

I think we should now add to this discussion, "which hand do you use on your knob, your left hand or your right?" Let's face it, it would look REALLY "odd" to use both hands on your "steering wheel spinner knob" at the same time. That just wouldn't be natural........ :hide: or you seriously need to work on your hand and arm strength......:laugh::lol:

I remember driving the old Super M with the very narrow front wheels together, pulling the Hay rake and when I would reach the end of the row, you would crank that "Armstrong steering" wheel as fast as you could using the steering wheel spinner knob and also push the inside brake pedal and spin the tractor right around and avoid getting the end of the hay or straw rows all flared out. But I also think I was not even 15 years old at the time, which was a few years ago..................

·
Registered
97 Posts
Now we are at 105 posts on the Spinner Knob and still posting. :good2::bigthumb:

You gotta love GTT, Heck if what color key you have with your tractor can get into 200 posts plus, surely the "knob job" can as well...........:laugh:

I think we should now add to this discussion, "which hand do you use on your knob, your left hand or your right?" Let's face it, it would look REALLY "odd" to use both hands on your "steering wheel spinner knob" at the same time. That just wouldn't be natural........ :hide: or you seriously need to work on your hand and arm strength......:laugh::lol:

I remember driving the old Super M with the very narrow front wheels together, pulling the Hay rake and when I would reach the end of the row, you would crank that "Armstrong steering" wheel as fast as you could using the steering wheel spinner knob and also push the inside brake pedal and spin the tractor right around and avoid getting the end of the hay or straw rows all flared out. But I also think I was not even 15 years old at the time, which was a few years ago..................
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Got mine put on yesterday! Now I can play with my knob like all the big boys!:mocking:

Click for full res

Click for full res

101 - 106 of 106 Posts