Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
18,299 Posts
No, there is not one available, it was a custom made step by member Keane. We are working on one, it’s a simple fixed design and hopefully will be ready in 4-6 weeks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
No, there is not one available, it was a custom made step by member Keane. We are working on one, it’s a simple fixed design and hopefully will be ready in 4-6 weeks.

I am so anxious to see what you develop. I'll be at the front of the line, and if you need early feedback, I'm happy to help.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I purchased the step from the 2 Series and had it welded to my Tektite Cab

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
bsprtsgrp, Step looks factory installed!
Thanks, It's just a simple tac weld that I then painted over the welds to protect from the salt. I'll never cut with this 1025R so I was no t concerned about deck clearance. I have my 345 that I've maintained well over they ears that I still use for cutting/aerating/leaves/etc.

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
Looks like it belongs there bsprtsgrp. :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
2,750 Posts
I mounted this step just using the bolt holes in the floorboard and a piece of channel under the floorboard mounted to the step. Have to take off for mower.

·
Premium Member
2,750 Posts
I mounted this step just using the bolt holes in the floorboard and a piece of channel under the floorboard mounted to the step. Have to take off for mower.
I pushed the wrong button. Sorry

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
I pushed the wrong button. Sorry
Drifter, your excellent write-up of your step installation is what propelled me to get that step. I was going to drill the cab floor and use a steel angle to secure the step to the cab but my welder thought otherwise.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I can testify, how great Drifters solution is. As soon as I saw it , i copyied it. I removed my Bully step and installed this. I have been using it ever since, perfect. Feels like a tractor step. Mine worked with the Curtis cab and the 54” mower. The step bar on the mower actually lifts into the bottom of the step channel. Perfect, perfect. It’s on my 1025r year round.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts