Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 John Deere 2025R and I need to put a step on it to assist on getting on the tractor. I am older and it is hard to reach the high platform to get on the tractor. Any advice or knowledge on how to mount one or if anything exist like that would really be appreciated.

Thanks so much

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
15,070 Posts
As far as I know, there are no steps available for your year model.

Other's have built their own. If you're able to fabricate a step, this post should help. If not, you may be able to find someone to build a step.

·
Registered
Gen 1 2025R
39 Posts
As far as I know, there are no steps available for your year model.

Other's have built their own. If you're able to fabricate a step, this post should help. If not, you may be able to find someone to build a step.
I fabricated one using this exact same post about 3 years ago. Works great with part # LVU18332 if you have the ability to fabricate and install the step.

I have not used a mower deck with the step installed, so I cannot say if it would interfere with a deck.

I know that it really helps with my knee so it would be worth looking into.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I fabricated one using this exact same post about 3 years ago. Works great with part # LVU18332 if you have the ability to fabricate and install the step.

I have not used a mower deck with the step installed, so I cannot say if it would interfere with a deck.

I know that it really helps with my knee so it would be worth looking into.
Thanks so much for the picture and your help. How do you get the plastic up to drill through the metal bracket behind it that is around the filter?

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
41,302 Posts
How do you get the plastic up to drill through the metal bracket behind it that is around the filter?
The 2025 is similar to the 2320, maybe this will help...
2320 Step

Reactions: Kurt L and BigJim55

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
41,302 Posts
Does your step clear the cutting deck in the full up position? I have yet to use my deck due to the fact that I cut grass with a Z-Trak.
I don't have a mower deck for the 2320, but if I did it should be fine. I also use a ZTrak.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts