Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new here and new to tractors, bought a 1025r bought it with 100 hrs on it and in the 1-1/2 yrs I’ve had it I’ve added 176 hrs nice tractor I use it all the time for everything but I have noticed that when I leave the loader bucket elevated by day break the bucket has dropped in height, also I bought a set of pallet forks and with weight on them the drop also, I am suspecting air in the hydraulic system and wondering how to bleed the air out or is there a utube video on this, thank

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Welcome from New York!

It's common for a loader and / or bucket to drop a certain amount over time, with the acceptable amount of drop being measured in inches per hour. Here's a chart for some different loader models. The H120 and 120R loaders aren't shown, but you'll get the idea.

Search for "leakdown" or "leak down" and you'll find several threads discussing the issue. It's nothing to be worried about if your rate of drop is similar to that experienced by others.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,725 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Premium Member
13,958 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Administrator
20,290 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts

·
Registered
12,277 Posts

·
Registered
3,943 Posts

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Its best to set an implement down when you are done using the tractor, such as setting the bucket down on the ground. For it to drop is normal.

·
Super Moderator
5,458 Posts
:gtfam:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts