Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new JD x580 with cab and 47" snowblower on Oct. 16th from a dealer and I'm still waiting to take possession of it. Now yesterday they called and said their having trouble locating a snowblower attachment they say there is none available and it might be tell January this seems odd to me. Anyone else heard of this?

·
Registered
75 Posts
There are plenty of new snowblowers out there. Maybe your salesman isn't looking outside there dealer network?
That's possible but my dealer here in WI (part of the Sloans network) said there was only 1 left in IL otherwise he said we couldn't get one until January. Maybe there is some truth to his experience.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Sounds possible to me. I own a 580. What type of cab did you buy? Also, why wait for the delivery. They can always deliver the blower when they receive it or you can find one on line. But, it's a good chunk of change you're spending and you need to do what you feel is best.

I recommend you also buy a set of Terra Grips while you're at it. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They did find a blower and I am expecting it today fingers crossed we might be getting 3 to 5" tomorrow. I got the cab from The Original Cab Co.
I also got a pair of the traction belts.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Don't forget to post a picture of your new machine!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought a new JD x580 with cab and 47" snowblower on Oct. 16th from a dealer and I'm still waiting to take possession of it. Now yesterday they called and said their having trouble locating a snowblower attachment they say there is none available and it might be tell January this seems odd to me. Anyone else heard of this?
Well at least your dealer touches base with you. Ordered mine Oct 1 and nothing yet. It's supposedly on order from factory.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts