Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are happy to report that we have recovered our stole pickup truck. However, the trailer and 2 Gators are still missing. While we understand that we will likely never recover this equipment, we wanted to pass along the following information of what is missing:

2008 Carry-On Trailer
Series or Model: 8X20CGR-OPT-JD
VIN: 4YMCL20218G040234
Notes: 30’ trailer with full vehicle wrap of Reynolds and John Deere graphics (SEE PICTURE BELOW)

2008 John Deere 620i Gator
Gator had enclosed cab and front snow blade
VIN: M0XUVGX020361

VIN: M0XUVGX021399

Still offering a $1000.00 reward for information leading to the arrest of the people involved.

Trailer.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2,707 Posts
It's good to hear the truck has been recovered. I'll keep an eye out for the trailer and the Gators, though I doubt if they will show up here in Missouri. But you never know.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
what kind of shape was the pickup in?

·
Premium Member
7,709 Posts
Truck was probably the easiest thing to trace, so they dumped ASAP. I'll bet the trailer has been "unwrapped" by now too.

·
127 Posts
We are happy to report that we have recovered our stole pickup truck. However, the trailer and 2 Gators are still missing. While we understand that we will likely never recover this equipment, we wanted to pass along the following information of what is missing:

2008 Carry-On Trailer
Series or Model: 8X20CGR-OPT-JD
VIN: 4YMCL20218G040234
Notes: 30’ trailer with full vehicle wrap of Reynolds and John Deere graphics (SEE PICTURE BELOW)

Gator had enclosed cab and front snow blade
VIN: M0XUVGX020361

VIN: M0XUVGX021399

Still offering a $1000.00 reward for information leading to the arrest of the people involved.

View attachment 14450
We've been keeping our eyes peeled up North here. Glad to hear the truck was recovered at least! We actually had a Gator stolen off our lot this past summer - nothing worse than that. Unfortunately it was a Gator about 3 days out from being delivered to a customer, so you can imagine how difficult that situation was. :bash:

Keep your eyes on Craigslist and be sure to send a memo to JD w/ the serial numbers and such. It might not show up right away, but eventually it will end up at a dealership for repairs and someone is going to be an unhappy customer :(

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Keep your eyes on Craigslist and be sure to send a memo to JD w/ the serial numbers and such. It might not show up right away, but eventually it will end up at a dealership for repairs and someone is going to be an unhappy customer :(
I second the Craigslist idea. You would'nt believe how much stolen property is recovered from those responsible after they try to unload it there.

A neighbor's truck was stolen pretty recently and whoever did it rammed her iron gate to break it as they were fleeing her place. The truck had an expensive winch on the front and that appears to be mainly what they were after. I was searching on Craigslist not long after it was stolen and came across a winch that was very likely the one that was on her truck. Looked identical and appeared to have the same markings and everything. She didn't want to pursue it since she lives alone and with all the other recent crimes going on so close.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I assume they did not catch the thief of the truck or you would have mentioned it.
If they ever arrest anybody, I know lots of good ways to get them to talk & rat out there gang.
:spy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts