Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Chris (Artillian), you can't just post a picture on your website saying the grapple is coming with no other information! That's killing me! :mocking:

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Agreed. We need more information about the grapple.

Inquiring minds want to know . . . :empathy:

:unknown:

:think:

:read

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't make me call you!:nunu:

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Sorry guys, she's not quite ready for a belly dance just yet.

woman-in-veil.jpg

But I promise she won't look like this. :laugh:

belly beauty.jpg

There's still much work to do and many choices to make. However, I can report that it will be like nothing else available and, as always, designed to wring every ounce of potential out of your tractor's capabilities.

I do really appreciate the curiosity!!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry guys, she's not quite ready for a belly dance just yet.

View attachment 14932

But I promise she won't look like this. :laugh:

View attachment 14933

There's still much work to do and many choices to make. However, I can report that it will be like nothing else available and, as always, designed to wring every ounce of potential out of your tractor's capabilities.

I do really appreciate the curiosity!!
HA! Now that's funny!:lol::laugh:

·
Administrator
17,954 Posts
How did you get Kenny to pose for the second photo?
I didn't have to get him to pose. I got it from the newspaper police logs in his town. :tongue: :lol:
Now here I am, all sweet and innocent like minding my own business and some things I may/may not have done in the past are being brought up to try to defame me :dunno: :flag_of_truce:

I gave up that lifestyle many years ago in favor of the tractor scene and hanging out with middle-older aged balding, beer-belly'd guys who have no real life's either except for posting pictures on a tractor forum.

I may just have to take my :kidw_truck_smiley: and go home now that I have been outed :cray:

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Now here I am, all sweet and innocent like minding my own business and some things I may/may not have done in the past are being brought up to try to defame me :dunno: :flag_of_truce:

I gave up that lifestyle many years ago in favor of the tractor scene and hanging out with middle-older aged balding, beer-belly'd guys who have no real life's either except for posting pictures on a tractor forum.

I may just have to take my :kidw_truck_smiley: and go home now that I have been outed :cray:
Valentines Day must be a rough time.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Could you at least let us know your target release date. I really need one in the spring.

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
If you're looking for some beta-testers I bet we could round up some. :lol:
I personally have more "want" than "need" for a set, but that doesn't mean someone else couldn't do some real world testing for ya.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Todd,

Spring is probably on the optimistic end. I'd have to consider summer to be more likely to be straight. If nothing gets in the way between now and then, mid to late spring isn't out of the question.
Well, I'm an optimist. Can you get me one and let me test it? I will pay double. Thanks. Todd

·
Registered
99 Posts
Pics pics pics!!! Lol any info you could share would be awesome! I need a February fix!!! Seriously we are excited to see it!!! I haven't even had a chance to use my forks and awesome backhoe feet yet - cant wait for the weather to break!:good2:

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of previews on this one. There are still some things to do before it can be shown.

But let's see. So far, it's looking like a "standard" build is going to be around half the weight of typical systems, well under 300 lbs, due to the use of top quality high strength materials and lots of engineering to trim away excess fat.

And there will be the option of getting just the standalone assembly or a whole "plug n play" package with the ideal set of components needed to adapt the grapple to your loader circuit thanks to Mr. Kennyd, the world famous :laugh: tractor hydraulics guru. :good2:

One small detail still being contemplated is whether powder coating will be worthwhile or if just a simple paint job will do the trick given the tasks of a grapple. There may even be some other alternatives...we'll see...

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of previews on this one. There are still some things to do before it can be shown.

But let's see. So far, it's looking like a "standard" build is going to be around half the weight of typical systems, well under 300 lbs, due to the use of top quality high strength materials and lots of engineering to trim away excess fat.

And there will be the option of getting just the standalone assembly or a whole "plug n play" package with the ideal set of components needed to adapt the grapple to your loader circuit thanks to Mr. Kennyd, the world famous :laugh: tractor hydraulics guru. :good2:

One small detail still being contemplated is whether powder coating will be worthwhile or if just a simple paint job will do the trick given the tasks of a grapple. There may even be some other alternatives...we'll see...
This is great news Chris! I will be purchasing one of these from you when it's ready. Having the option to get a plug and play system will be right up my alley. I'm about 1 wife slap away from getting the forks. Just waiting a little longer because I don't really need them in the winter. If I may give you input on finishing, I think a traditional paint job would do the trick as most likely the only wear will be on the tooth side. Also, a fancy joystik would be cool.:good2:

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Hey guys,

Chris, this sounds real good. Powder coat stands up a whole lot better as you well know. I am sure this has to do with price. What would be the difference in cost between a powder coat and just a simple pain job?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts