Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by the local John Deere dealer Sunday to have a look, the Gator camo with bucket seats, brush guards and aluminum wheels and the tractors are so, so, nice. Seeing all that beautiful green made me weak kneed and got me talking to myself. :good2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
AAAAhhh yes, green is in the air. It is always nice to window shop. Thanks for the pics.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Brian, If I were a betting man, I would put my money on that bench seat bolting right in to an XUV. I haven't done any research. Just a gut feeling.:unknown:

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Hmmm... I'll try to remember to take a look when I return to the shop. Never compared them side by side. I'm on vacation til 6/6, so it'll be a few days.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AAAAhhh yes, green is in the air. It is always nice to window shop. Thanks for the pics.
You're welcome Randy. I didn't see my dream machine there, a 5425, this one is a used 2007 model, 22 grand as I recall... . I got the itch, but don't have the cash to stop the itching. :lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Now there is a serious work machine. Tackit, you have chores to suite it or is it just something you want sitting in the garage? Either way it is beautiful.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now there is a serious work machine. Tackit, you have chores to suite it or is it just something you want sitting in the garage? Either way it is beautiful.
Randy I could use it on my property for mowing and removing snow especially. I have to wait until the main roads are opened up before they get to my road, and depending how bad the snow is, it could take a day or three to get down to the main highway with my 855 because we usually have 3' drifting across the road from open fields to the north.

It gets freezing cold on the machine, I have to wear felt lined boots, snowmobile pants, insulated gloves and a rabbit lined hat to stay warm. That cab and power would have me smiling when it snowed. :laugh:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Stopped by the local John Deere dealer Sunday to have a look, the Gator camo with bucket seats, brush guards and aluminum wheels and the tractors are so, so, nice. Seeing all that beautiful green made me weak kneed and got me talking to myself. :good2:
That Camo Gator is a sweet looking machine!! I am not a fan of Camo (not a hunter.), but that combo is not bad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts