Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for storage building for my tractor attachments 12' x 8' something I can put my brush hog, tiller and some other things under both short ends will need to be closed in and 1 long side closed in leaving the other side accessible for me to put my implements in it'll be sitting on a crush gravel base, doesn't have to be really tall 7 foot on the open side and 6' on the back side. just need a place to store my diesel fuel tank and the items I mentioned.
Does anyone know of local company that'll build something like that? it can be metal or wood whichevers cheaper right now or should I just go with a metal building like the one I have for my shop
I'm in NE Ohio near akron

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I live in Canton. I would recommend taking a trip to Holmes County (Amish country) along with Canfield and Middlefield. There are several storage shed sellers and builders in those areas. I bought my wood shed (in 1992) from Miller's Storage Barns in Berlin. Good luck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am from the Atwood Lake area and I agree with farmer52. I have also purchased from Millers Storage Barns. Good people to deal with. They did a couple of custom mods for me.

Reactions: Leo_K

·
Registered
179 Posts
Carolina carports might have something like you’re looking for. All metal. There might be other companies like them. Versa tube is one but not sure they put it up or not? I just got mine from Carolina carport that I ordered August of last year. They blamed the shutdown from the Rona but the installer had to reschedule so many times I’ve lost count. He dislocated his shoulder and had workers quit and his new hires are guys that don’t know anything and don’t want to be told what to do! Mine should’ve taken 8 hrs to put up and it took him two days +. That being said mine is a fully enclosed with 10 ft. Sidewalls.

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Carolina carports might have something like you’re looking for. All metal. There might be other companies like them. Versa tube is one but not sure they put it up or not? I just got mine from Carolina carport that I ordered August of last year. They blamed the shutdown from the Rona but the installer had to reschedule so many times I’ve lost count. He dislocated his shoulder and had workers quit and his new hires are guys that don’t know anything and don’t want to be told what to do! Mine should’ve taken 8 hrs to put up and it took him two days +. That being said mine is a fully enclosed with 10 ft. Sidewalls.
they did my barn/ shop 3 years ago I looked them I'll call them tomorrow

·
Registered
76 Posts
Around me (west suburban Chicago) Lowes, Home Depot both sell Tuffshed products. you can also deal direct with them at Tuffshed.com.

they have locations in Columbus, Cincinnati. they deliver small ones already built, and larger ones they bring prefabbed, and assemble it on site. A few neighbors have them, they look OK.

1618930124889.png

1 - 6 of 6 Posts