Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Good post, nice simple fix and I learned a little about hydraulic fittings. When I did my 50 hour service, I found the hoses to the front axle swiveled. At first I thought they were suppose to to prevent wear on the hoses. Looked into it and snugged the fittings up. I since have checked all the hydraulic couplings. I've noticed on my 1025 that there were lines of paint on most of the nuts of the hydraulic fittings, they were all tight. The ones that didn't have a lign of white market or paint needed to be snugged up. Didn't have any leaks but probably would have if I didn't tighten them. I guess those paint marks were done at the factory to show they were tightened but they missed a few.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
when my seat broke, they fixed under warrenty but installed the entire bracket seat up backwards so bac it went. Recently I noticed the seat belt was turned downward. I never noticed because I never use it. It marked up the rear fender in that area. Can those marks be polished out? Or touched up. It's my fault because I should have checked but they should have put that buckle ,echanism back where it belonged. Fairly new tractor so would like to clean that up. Would appreciate any ideas. Don't know if the color is superficial or it runs thru entire plastic fender.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts