Green Tractor Talk banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thanks kylew
DH 2 year warranty just ended. I believe the power train is all that remains under warranty.

With so few hours on the machine you should ask your dealer to check with Deere. I had an out of warranty replacement done to my Gator steering wheel control which had gone out while having very few hours on the machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
My Dealer did not appear interested enough to offer any help and knew of my issue details! I asked if I could have their JD factory service reps name and PH # and was told no!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Well, I would recommend to remove the SCV yourself and have it overhauled at a local hydraulics repair shop. I now have info direct from the Deere Corp office of the internal orings kit which I would bup for the hydraulics shop asked to do the overhaul. Attached please find email from Deere Factory representative.

Hello Hyland,

Based on the information you provided, It appears part number LVA17475 that you provided is part of the Mid SCV whole good part number LVA19131. Also included in the LVA19131 kit is the Seal Kit, part number LVA17477, this should contain all of the internal seals for the Mid SCV. In addition, 8 R26448 and 7 T77613 (O-Rings) are used outside the valve to connect the lines to the SCV.

Thanks,

hope this helps someone who must go through what I did.
thanks again to all responses on this now completed post.

Customer Service Rep, Global Support Center

61 - 63 of 63 Posts