1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,042 Posts
Found this on Facebook. The guy is okay, just some cuts and bruises, though his ego and pride probably took a big hit.

https://www.facebook.com/adam.gregory.758399/videos/pcb.888600954621409/888600124621492/?type=3&theater
He's lucky he didn't get killed! Can't imagine what he was thinking.. I thought sure he was at least going to break his leg! You have to wonder why someone covered the camera lens though??? It appeared he rolled into his truck in the last frame. Way to much thinking on my end!

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Now that is scary........there is a very lucky man!

·
Super Moderator
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He's lucky he didn't get killed! Can't imagine what he was thinking.. I thought sure he was at least going to break his leg! You have to wonder why someone covered the camera lens though??? It appeared he rolled into his truck in the last frame. Way to much thinking on my end!
The log he had strapped to the rear tire is what pushed him into the truck at the end.

From what I have read, this is the slow motion version of this incident. It happened a bit quicker in real time.

Here is the normal time version.

https://www.facebook.com/adam.gregory.758399/videos/pcb.888600954621409/888600044621500/?type=3&theater

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
The log he had strapped to the rear tire is what pushed him into the truck at the end.

From what I have read, this is the slow motion version of this incident. It happened a bit quicker in real time.

https://www.facebook.com/adam.gregory.758399/videos/pcb.888600954621409/888600044621500/?type=3&theater
I'm curious about the very end, which I didn't notice at first. It seems he gets caught in something and pulled up under the truck. What did he get caught in that pulled him that forcefully?

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
I don't understand why he was trying to drive forward while strapped to the truck?
That exactly my first thought. That guy is really luck, no since played the lottery, he done spent all his luck wow

·
Premium Member
4,042 Posts

What a crazy event... and who in their right mind would strap a log to the wheel? Red Green!!!!????? It appeared he was trying to pull out his truck! Just nuts is all I can say.. Thanks for sharing T...

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
I'm curious about the very end, which I didn't notice at first. It seems he gets caught in something and pulled up under the truck. What did he get caught in that pulled him that forcefully?
It looks like the end of the log as it comes around pushes him towards the truck.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Now that the logged up wheels are free they just keep turning.

Having the line tied to the truck is what makes him flip over. Otherwise the tractor might have walked its way out.

How about doing something (besides praying) to try and save your skin when everything starts going south.

Seen the same trick done successfully but it was fence posts on a green tractor. You resort to this before the tire is 1/2 buried. Otherwise you need a crane.

·
Registered
10,271 Posts
I don't understand why he was trying to drive forward while strapped to the truck?
From what I figure, the truck was stuck and he was trying to pull the truck out from wherever it was.

·
Registered
433 Posts
"Here, hold my beer, I have an idea how to get your truck out"

·
Registered
363 Posts
From what I figure, the truck was stuck and he was trying to pull the truck out from wherever it was.
I can see the truck is buried, after watching it a second time.

Now I have an even harder time understanding this, using a tractor that's buried to pull out a truck that's buried and the truck tires weren't spinning so he wasn't getting any help.

·
Registered
11,753 Posts
i believe the log he strapped to the wheel came around again-and pushed him in under neath his truck farther . very-very lucky. it could of ended a lot worse for him.

·
Old Pa-pa
11,413 Posts
Thank goodness he wasn't hurt, but about everything he done was pure dumba$$.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Guy was very fortunate to not get killed. You just can't teach stupid! :dunno:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts