Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am having huge problems with gtt now. I cleared my cache and cookies like i normally do once in a while and now gtt won't load like it used to. Its like it is stuck in this mobile format and now it has no like buttons or the emoji on the side and when I hit the full site button it goes back to the gtt homepage.

I dont know what the fix is because my phone still has the gtt site I like.

Any suggestions on what is going on would be useful. I have it bookmarked and it used to load like i wanted it to. Is this the new format? I even typed it in a new tab and got the same result.

I cant add pictures either.

Thank you in advance if anyone knows how to fix this!
WB

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
Hello. I am having huge problems with gtt now. I cleared my cache and cookies like i normally do once in a while and now gtt won't load like it used to. Its like it is stuck in this mobile format and now it has no like buttons or the emoji on the side and when I hit the full site button it goes back to the gtt homepage.

I dont know what the fix is because my phone still has the gtt site I like.

Any suggestions on what is going on would be useful. I have it bookmarked and it used to load like i wanted it to. Is this the new format? I even typed it in a new tab and got the same result.

I cant add pictures either.

Thank you in advance if anyone knows how to fix this!
WB
I noticed very slow initial loading of the site and some like's work, some don't. Lately, many of the very basic things seem to be very inconsistent. Not sure what is going on, but it seems like we are moving backwards in some respects..................

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I noticed very slow initial loading of the site and some like's work, some don't. Lately, many of the very basic things seem to be very inconsistent. Not sure what is going on, but it seems like we are moving backwards in some respects..................
I am on my phone now and it went to this enhanced mobile site that I was able to turn off and go to the desktop site. Which is easier for me to navigate. My tablet won't let me switch over like it should be able to do. Its just a bigger version of my phone basically. They are both samsung with all the same features except i can't make calls or txt from the tablet because i don't want to pay for that on it. Hopefully they get it fixed.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
This is what i get on my tablet. When I hit the full site button this is what I get. The menu drop down doesn't let me get out of the mobile site either, which is what I think it is stuck in.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok so I just sat down and turned on the tablet and it did the same thing as this morning. Clicked on a new tab and did it again and now its back to the way I like it... Don't know what changed but here we go!

·
Registered
11,485 Posts
Ok so I just sat down and turned on the tablet and it did the same thing as this morning. Clicked on a new tab and did it again and now its back to the way I like it... Don't know what changed but here we go!
ahh-WTB--lots of strange things happening on here lately for me too. now i have to log in every time i want to look. for a long time i never had to re log in --now a couple times a day:lol:

:dunno::lol:me thinks its a special encrypted code GTT is throwing out to the mother ship-far-far away. :mocking: u know ever since gtt went to the cloud thingee:munch:

·
Administrator
858 Posts
I had some trouble staying logged in on a few of the sites I work with after the updates.

What I did was update my bookmark to include the HTTPS (or deleted the bookmark and made a new one) and then cleared my browser cache.

Let us know if that helps resolve it for you.

- Cricket

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,183 Posts
Nope, doesn't do it for me. This is getting to the point where it's worthless. Nothing works like it did, if at all. :banghead:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts