Green Tractor Talk banner

STUNNING RC Tractor with hand made hydraulic Cultivator!

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  mjncad 
#1 ·
[h=1]STUNNING RC Tractor with hand made hydraulic Cultivator![/h]
https://youtu.be/ANqjMdJ-LPU

<5-mintes long. The hydraulics are real, and from what little I've found on the subject of model hydraulics is they run about 175 PSI.

#2 ·
That is pretty cool!! Someone has a lot of time on their hands to be able to build something like that!!

Reactions: PJR832 and BigJim55
#3 ·
#4 ·
Reactions: PJR832
#5 ·
Yeah.
They have some incredible RC stuff out there. You can look at all sorts of construction equipment, trucks, tractors, you name it for hours on youtube.
The Europeans seem to be really innovative with a lot of that hobby.

Reactions: PJR832 and mjncad
#6 ·
Yep, the Europeans seem to be real big on the high dollar RC stuff; whether it's planes, cars, trucks, boats, etc. There are some things I see in these videos I'd like to get my hands on; but the USA RC hobby seems to be geared towards low to medium dollar planes and off road buggy racers with bodies that look like something out of a Japanese cartoon like Voltron.

Reactions: mark02tj and PJR832
#7 ·
My local hobby shop caters to rock crawlers fellas in addition to my addiction, quad copters.

Wish I had some more detailed photos showcasing the rock crawlers, but they try to be as realistic as possible. Even down to the coolers filled with cans of beer and ice. Working winches, lights, swinging doors and hoods, fully articulating suspension, the works. Even the frames are realistic and mimic the real thing.

#8 ·
I've seen the rock crawlers online too. I like the Piper Cub hanging from the ceiling. :good2:

If I were to get into any kind of RC stuff; it would be the trucks and construction equipment that frequents that YouBoob channel I sometimes watch. Planes and race cars move too fast for my reflexes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.