Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I looking for help to determine what models of snowblowers will fit my STX46 with the black mower deck.
Can anyone steer me where I can find this out?

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
TractorData.com John Deere STX46 tractor information ,,,but that does not show a snowblower for that tractor...and unlike the 30s and 38's I am pretty sure that the 46 only came with a black deck...but check this thread on a different forum

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
Well since this is a Black deck Model any thrower/Blower and snow Blade Made for the Sabre or Scotts By John Deere Lawn Tractors will fit Your STX I Listed the Number In that thread That Mark Linked (y)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply, I see you listed the John Deere GX335, would the one that came off the GX345 fit as well?

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
Thanks for the reply, I see you listed the John Deere GX335, would the one that came off the GX345 fit as well?
Those are Model Numbers Listed for the Blower ,Throwers some Have a GX in there Model Number but it has Nothing to do with the GX300 series tractors Just what will fit a STX Black deck Besides the Sabre & Scotts By JD Lawn tractors

But as Far as attachment go any of the attachments from the following tractors will fit a GX345 with the right parts Kit

GT225
GT235
GT242
GT245
GT262
GT275
GX255
GX325
GX335
GX345
GX355

(y)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the help, I found an M02462 snowblower for sale looks in pretty good shape, going to look at it today. Will I need any mounting brackets or will connect to the same brackets as the mower at the front?

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
not needed

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
Thank you for the help, I found an M02462 snowblower for sale looks in pretty good shape, going to look at it today. Will I need any mounting brackets or will connect to the same brackets as the mower at the front?
Which tractor STX or GX345?

If It the STX It will be the mowing deck lift Parts The lift is actually on the Blower frame itself for the STX)

The GX345 Needs the front rocker shaft Basically this kit John Deere Front Implement Lift Kit - BM20781 Which is getting harder to find I Bought It in 2016 from Green Parts I think the Kit is limited to dealer stock Now. if You already have a front Blade then You Have the Kit already for the GX345 (y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts