Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at purchasing a subsoiler for rocky conditions in MT. There is one on eay right now. I am not familiar with them. I have a large case tractor that would handle this subsoiler. I am just wondering if it is worth the price. It looks like a very nice subsoiler, but again I am not familiar, please check it out and let me know.

Heavy Duty Tilth Inc Subsoiler 3 Massive Hydraulic Depth Setting Ripper Bars | eBay

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
That is one massive subsoiler! Sorry I can't help you on the price. I would guess the best way is to look around and see if you can find any others like it and see what they are going for. That is my only advise. Maybe some one else can give you some good advice who knows a lot more about something like this.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Sweet mother of.....
What would you use that for? It looks like you'd need a Cat D9 to pull it!:laugh:
I think Brian might have a hard time breaking that one.

Reactions: farmgirl19

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I can't help you with the price, but wanted to say,

:gtfam:

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
That is a serious sub soiler that is almost a specialty item and will make pricing difficult. We have a nine tooth for our 8300 and it was significaltly less than that one but it not that stregth or shape.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 5 of 5 Posts