Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
OMG, I like that! I just bought a TSC one off craigslist for $40.00. I figured i would have to do some welding and make it stronger, but the price was good. I bet thats one heavy mother!:creep:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG, I like that! I just bought a TSC one off craigslist for $40.00. I figured i would have to do some welding and make it stronger, but the price was good. I bet thats one heavy mother!:creep:
Brian, Weight wise, It is all 1 man can handle. The reversible point has only been used on 1 end and not much at that. Ken

·
Registered
733 Posts
YOUR MY HERO KEN!
I've been looking for one like that for ages....How much you asking for it?
Would you mind taking measurements of it? I started getting materials together to build my own "iMatch Ready" one because I feel like you...they dont make em like that anymore.

BTW thats a JD/Killefer Model 22A-0C Ripper

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
YOUR MY HERO KEN!
I've been looking for one like that for ages....How much you asking for it?
Would you mind taking measurements of it? I started getting materials together to build my own "iMatch Ready" one because I feel like you...they dont make em like that anymore.

BTW thats a JD/Killefer Model 22A-0C Ripper
Dave I need $425 for it. The leading edge of the beam is showing hardly no wear. The machine is Category 2 and from lynch pin hole to lynch pin hole (center to center) measures 36 inches and 14 inches from the centerline of the crossbar up to the A-Frame top link mast hole. Ken

·
Registered
733 Posts
Too big for my 3520, but I've been trying to talk my FIL into finding a 3pt for his 430C to make a setup like this... One of them chicken & the egg things..he didnt want a 3pt because he had no need (no ripper) and now we find a ripper a 3pt is what we need :)
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Tractor Agricultural machinery

My biggest question (dont rush/I'm in no rush) was on the 2 main side plates...
A) What angle do they come off of the main tube?
B) How wide are they?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Too big for my 3520, but I've been trying to talk my FIL into finding a 3pt for his 430C to make a setup like this... One of them chicken & the egg things..he didnt want a 3pt because he had no need (no ripper) and now we find a ripper a 3pt is what we need :)
View attachment 26

My biggest question (dont rush/I'm in no rush) was on the 2 main side plates...
A) What angle do they come off of the main tube?
B) How wide are they?
Side plate to side plate 32 1/2 and they come off at 90 degrees. Ken

·
Registered
490 Posts
This a Category View attachment 23 2 Deere subsoiler that recently came in on trade. You can buy new ones all day long, however, they won't compare to ones like this. Ken
wow, looks a lot heavier duty than my middle buster/subsoiler does. And i even have a heavy duty model. :D

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
I wen tout to look at my cheap $40.00 dollar one and take some measurments to see if I could get that one to work with Cat 1. I don't get why Deere makes the 4x20 Cat 1.... Long and short, you have one nice unit compared to the Chinese stuff!

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Where are you at sweet? Its not in your profile?

I would like to buy that subsoiler.
We are in Central, KY with 2 stores. one serves KY from Munfordville 42765 (On Interstate 65 about 1 hr south of Louisville, Ky) and the other is in the country at 42722 and all we do is ship out of state very inexpensively. What is your zip and I can give you a quote and you can figure your options. Ken Sweet

1 - 13 of 13 Posts