Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey alll...Dennis here. Am in Sugar Valley, Georgia. Yes, a sweet place to live and currently to hot to get out and do much with my new 404M........Have had it now for a couple of weeks and so many things to do with it. Have had for years now, an orange 22 HP that I still have because it has a niche for it's size. My dealer in Cartersville gave me a great deal and hard to turn down zero interest, a fantastic price that is lower than the competitors for much more TRACTOR!!! and most of all STRONG beyond what I know anything about...…

Hydro on the top link and arm, hay fork, and forks. So much to say about it; but for now, JUST WANT TO SAY HEY!!!......God bless...Dennis

·
Registered
12,261 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Administrator
20,285 Posts
Dennis,

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
11,657 Posts

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio! :wgtt:

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Registered
553 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
:wgtt:from the Mitten

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey alll...Dennis here. Am in Sugar Valley, Georgia. Yes, a sweet place to live and currently to hot to get out and do much with my new 404M........Have had it now for a couple of weeks and so many things to do with it. Have had for years now, an orange 22 HP that I still have because it has a niche for it's size. My dealer in Cartersville gave me a great deal and hard to turn down zero interest, a fantastic price that is lower than the competitors for much more TRACTOR!!! and most of all STRONG beyond what I know anything about...…

Hydro on the top link and arm, hay fork, and forks. So much to say about it; but for now, JUST WANT TO SAY HEY!!!......God bless...Dennis
EDIT: Finally got my pic to post and perhaps have learned the trick...….THANKS GUYS

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts