Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to find some rear suitcase weights to use with my X728. I've been scouring the internet trying to find some used ones, but only seem to be able to find new ones at $57 a pop. Any suggestions where I can get some used suitcases at a good price?
Thanks.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
I've been trying to find some rear suitcase weights to use with my X728. I've been scouring the internet trying to find some used ones, but only seem to be able to find new ones at $57 a pop. Any suggestions where I can get some used suitcases at a good price?
Thanks.
Farm auctions are about it. Around here (SE Minnesota) $1.00 per pound is bottom dollar. New is about $1.30.

·
Administrator
18,318 Posts
Used weights are very hard to find, and unless they are local shipping kills any good deals. They also hold their value since they don't wear out.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input. I think I'm going to go with HD.

How many weights do you think I will need to offset the 45 loader on my X728?

·
Premium Member
6,053 Posts
There are no such things as "used" weights. Just old weights & a can of spray paint! ~~ Lowell

Reactions: arlen

·
Registered
256 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
You can find them on eBay, but you will have to look a while for a deal. My best deal on weights was 4-70 Deere weights for $100. Kenny is right on the shipping. $65 in gas and I drove 5 hrs each way to p/u those. They are hard to come by but patience is a virtue..........right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts