Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gettin close. What's everyone doing this year?
I just started my Summer To-Do List. nothing cast in stone as of yet...

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does it include last year's unfinished projects? :mocking:
:lolol:
Yes and the year before that.............:hide:

·
Corndog Hater
11,685 Posts
Does it include last year's unfinished projects? :mocking:
I know mine sure does! Repairing the driveway, trim painting and a window trim repair are the major items....and they are all carry overs from last year

·
Registered
22,637 Posts
Used to have a list - not any more. Lucky to keep up with the regular maintenance around here. But will be working on more ways to maintain the property mostly having to do with spraying. My acquisition of my spot sprayer last year was a huge success. I need to address the river bank so I am going to try some 2-4-D so as not to kill off the grasses that hold the bank.

Have lots of building maintenance items that have been put aside the past few years but that will take some serious funding.

·
Registered
12,282 Posts
Gettin close. What's everyone doing this year?
I just started my Summer To-Do List. nothing cast in stone as of yet...
gizmo2--where's ur list at here-:dunno:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gizmo2--where's ur list at here-:dunno:
Well the hell's yours? :lol:

Pump Septic Tank
Install New Kitchen Door
Install New Basement Door
Barn Area Drainage Ditch
Basement Door Drainage Ditch
Barn Roof Periling
Fence Behind Barn
Install New Outside Water Spigot (Babycakes did this the other day)...
Waterr.JPG

New Flower Bed Wall
Install New Deep Well Pump
Stain Deck

·
Registered
153 Posts
ya I need more out door spigots and new porch roof and make grass grow in the back mud yard and the landscaping and the list goes on.Man I better get moving suddenly realize I have a lot to do.Geez why'd you guys remind me of all this stuff!!

·
Registered
12,282 Posts
Well the hell's yours? :lol:

Pump Septic Tank
Install New Kitchen Door
Install New Basement Door
Barn Area Drainage Ditch
Basement Door Drainage Ditch
Barn Roof Periling
Fence Behind Barn
Install New Outside Water Spigot (Babycakes did this the other day)...
View attachment 152777

New Flower Bed Wall
Install New Deep Well Pump
Stain Deck
:banghead: whew-that's quite the list u have going there!! how many are from yrs past? :dunno: as u have recently acquired the new slacker position-:laugh: may I suggest a few options for u:empathy: why didn't u show us the green chair in the pic while babycakes was installing spigot.:laugh::munch:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:banghead: whew-that's quite the list u have going there!! how many are from yrs past? :dunno: as u have recently acquired the new slacker position-:laugh: may I suggest a few options for u:empathy: why didn't u show us the green chair in the pic while babycakes was installing spigot.:laugh::munch:
Install New Kitchen Door 2013
Install New Basement Door 2011
Barn Area Drainage Ditch 2015
Basement Door Drainage Ditch 1998
Barn Roof Periling 2001

It was in the garage waiting for me.

·
Super Moderator
5,094 Posts
I have a basement door to install (the "new" door has been sitting in the garage for 2 years now). a new rabbit shed to build, I need to figure out how/where to relocate my compost pile and then I need to repaint a couple of windows (exterior side) before they get any worse.

A fairly simple list. I figure it should be done by 2019. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
4,868 Posts
I got the North side of the house painted last Fall; I'm hoping to get the rest of the house done this Spring. I don't need a list; Sharn Jean reminds me on a regular basis what needs to be done. I keep telling her I haven't forgotten and will get to it eventually; she doesn't have to remind me every six months,.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Already started. Extended the big garden by 30ft and laid out the design for new raised beds. Plan to start building raised beds tomorrow and hope to have them filled and planted by the following weekend. Already started my seeds indoors a few weeks ago and things are coming along nicely. Still have a few other projects to plan out though.

*Construct new clothes line
*Repair fence
*Finish electrical on the whole home generator
*Repair deck
*Install kid's playground
*Repair yard from hose trenches from last year
*Continue build up of driveway and parking area

Plant.01.jpg Plant.02.jpg Plant.05.jpg

·
Registered
22,637 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I've been working on my kitchen since December. Still a ways to go yet. Painting cabinets. Painted the tile ceiling. Installed new ceiling light. Have to get new countertops,, sink, etc. Have a plaster/lathe wall that needs some major repairs. Need a new bathroom door. Flooring of some sort. Doing this all on the cheap.

·
Super Moderator
5,094 Posts

·
Registered
5,930 Posts
That looks like one of those hippie-pot-smoker get ups. Whatcha growin' in there? :laugh::laugh:
I think you are on something here Jimmer! I thought I recognized some Kush, Skunk, Sensemilla, Maui zowie, Panama Red, and Michoacán in the trays? :dunno: I'll stick to beer because it makes me a jolly good fellow and it makes me pi... yellow, nevermind!:bigbeer:

Seeds will be started in the greenhouse on April Fools' day as usual!

·
Premium Member
5,956 Posts
I'll still be working on the new shop!

Do need to repaint the hood on the 40S, otherwise, I'll take it as it comes! :lol:

·
Registered
640 Posts
That looks like one of those hippie-pot-smoker get ups. Whatcha growin' in there? :laugh::laugh:
I have two flats of Marigolds, two flats of greens (EZ Lettuce, Baby Lettuce, Ceasar, Spinach), 6 flats of mixture of tomato, cucumber, squash, broccoli, cauliflower, brussell sprouts, cabbage, kale, asparagus, basil, thyme, oregano, parsley, cilantro, lavender, sage and fennel.

·
Registered
12,282 Posts
Install New Kitchen Door 2013
Install New Basement Door 2011
Barn Area Drainage Ditch 2015
Basement Door Drainage Ditch 1998
Barn Roof Periling 2001

It was in the garage waiting for me.
gizmo2--I should have never asked ya. :lol: my mistake-huh!!:flag_of_truce::laugh: there's no way I can get anything over on u. :lolol:

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.