Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,203 Posts
1- Honey and hot wings.
2- red and green seedless grapes in cream cheese and whatever else my wife adds to it.
3- our ice pickles (sorry Diesel, wife hasn't written down how she makes them) wrapped with cream cheese and ham.
4- whatever else my wife comes up with...she's not cooking.

·
Old Pa-pa
11,423 Posts
Pizza, lots of pizza.:yahoo:
Becks beer, lots of Becks beer.:yahoo::yahoo:

The heck with "The Diet" for one day! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
There's a Super Bowl? When is it? I cook up lots of goodies, all the time and take them to the airport to share with the rest of the bums out there. Maybe I need to figure out some extra cool things and take there. :unknown:

·
Registered
11,411 Posts
There's a Super Bowl? When is it? I cook up lots of goodies, all the time and take them to the airport to share with the rest of the bums out there. Maybe I need to figure out some extra cool things and take there. :unknown:
I'd think twice about taking meat balls with grape jelly to a bunch of Texans. :laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lol:

2/7/16, 1830, EST

·
Old Pa-pa
11,423 Posts
I'd think twice about taking meat balls with grape jelly to a bunch of Texans. :laugh:
She best "lace" that up real good with hot sauce, Texans and such. :lol:
They're about as bad as Cajuns, maybe even worse.:laugh:

·
8,558 Posts
:lol:

2/7/16, 1830, EST
This weekend, huh? So, who is playing?

Gotta ask the airport bums if I need to bring snacks to drop off on Saturday, for them to have Sunday. I plan on firing up the chainsaw on Sunday, and cutting some limbs that fell during the last hard winds. Weather should be about perfect for that!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This weekend, huh? So, who is playing?

Gotta ask the airport bums if I need to bring snacks to drop off on Saturday, for them to have Sunday. I plan on firing up the chainsaw on Sunday, and cutting some limbs that fell during the last hard winds. Weather should be about perfect for that!
Denver (to be the winner) and the Carolina Panthers.
Be a hero and just show up with food...............................and beer. :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
We are doing Sausage and Peppers and KILLER Grape Jelly Meatballs...

Grape Jelly Meatballs Recipe - Allrecipes.com
And I though we were the only people around here that did this with meatballs! I love em.. We put them out on some Friday nights in a crock pot for musicians.. they all go, every last one of them. When my other half tells them what's in the sauce is they go,, What?
So care to give out your address? !!!!! That sauce also works for those little hot dogs too! Thanks Giz. After reading all the posts you and I better stay the heck out of Texas I guess!!! :doorclose:

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Pizza, lots of pizza.:yahoo:Becks beer, lots of Becks beer.:yahoo::yahoo:The heck with "The Diet" for one day! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Neil, I don't know how I'm gonna make it to your place and Gizmos in one afternoon! :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
We'll probably go out to the Elks Lodge and sit around and drink beer with the other Septuagenarians. We're having pot luck, so I plan to clean out the freezer of chicken legs and wings; odd packages of sausage and things pork, fire up the BGE and go from there. No grape jelly and meat balls though...they go together here about like crying goes with baseball.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And I though we were the only people around here that did this with meatballs! I love em.. We put them out on some Friday nights in a crock pot for musicians.. they all go, every last one of them. When my other half tells them what's in the sauce is they go,, What?
So care to give out your address? !!!!! That sauce also works for those little hot dogs too! Thanks Giz. After reading all the posts you and I better stay the heck out of Texas I guess!!! :doorclose:
Have you ever tasted just the sauce as it's combined together?
The first time I made them I tasted the sauce and said NO WAY am I going to eat the meatballs in this sauce. Live and learn I guess.

·
Registered
279 Posts
This is mine.

Firing up the Smoker.:good2:

Putting on a Boston Butt with picnic ham and after a few hours tossing on some beer can chickens. To be served with coleslaw, taters and lots of beer.

You are all welcome IF you can find my place :mocking:

I'm a Pats fan so I have to go for the Bronks cause they are in our conference. But I think it will be a lost cause. Those southern "CATS" are GOOD.

·
8,558 Posts
Have you ever tasted just the sauce as it's combined together?
The first time I made them I tasted the sauce and said NO WAY am I going to eat the meatballs in this sauce. Live and learn I guess.
It is SO obvious that you boys are Yankees!! Sissified jelly for your meatballs! *Sheesh* :drama:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,423 Posts
It is SO obvious that you boys are Yankees!! Sissified jelly for your meatballs! *Sheesh* :drama:
Set out on them FG, that'll learn'em a thing or two about "real" food!!:good2: :lol:

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
I made the jelly meatballs for two weddings,, they were the first item to go!!

Then,, I made them for my daughter to take to work on their potluck holiday dinner,,

Now,, her co-workers demand the meatballs from Rachel's dad E V E R Y time..

So I am stuck making them about 4 times a year for her,,,

Better than having a mob attack her in the parking lot for NOT bringing them,,, :laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Make them for the so called Bums at the airport, than come back and report. :munch: You'll thank us for sure. :lol:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts