Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going with Denver babycakes going with New England. One of us won't be watching the Super Bowl....:lol:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I've been a huge Pats fan for a very long time. I think it'll be an awesome game.............but I'm with your better half on this one Giz! GO PATS!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,535 Posts
Being a Steeler fan,I have to hope for Seattle or Denver.
Don't really care which one, but if choosing I'd go with Seattle because they don't have a ring yet.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Not sure who to root for. Which team has the hottest cheerleaders? :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Big Pats fan here, but today I am feeling they have a tough game ahead of them this time……GO PATS!!!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
This is a building year for the pats. 2nd youngest team and the only team that is playing a lot of second and third string players. No great receivers and a soft defense. Common sense would say Denver. But........
Gods luck guys. Gotta go with the underdogs, its the american way.

·
Registered
11,883 Posts
I'll watch some of the games, but I don't care who wins this year. NYG fan. I guess I should say New Jersey Giants; that's where they live. Barrett Jackson auction and GTT has my attention right now.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
This is a building year for the pats. 2nd youngest team and the only team that is playing a lot of second and third string players. No great receivers and a soft defense.
You're absolutely right. I never though they would've made it this far with all the injuries they sustained. I think they'll do better next season.

Well...........it's the second half and we're down by 10. GO PATS!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Let us sincerely hope that NJ keeps all the George Washington Bridge lanes open that day... and that it snows! (Not for football, for PLOWING!):laugh:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Another nice little storm coming through over here on the east coast tomorrow. I'm thinking with this year's track record so far, there is a very good chance of some snow at this Super Bowl. I really hope they at least get a little.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts