Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's watching it and what are ya have for drinks and food?

·
Registered
155 Posts
We leave for Hawaii tomorrow and will watch the SB from the beautiful Hale Koa Hotel ballroom.

Mai Tai's, of course, and a Longboard or 2.

I pick Denver. :drinks:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We leave for Hawaii tomorrow and will watch the SB from the beautiful Hale Koa Hotel ballroom.

I meant, us poverty-stricken members!:lol:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Is it just coincidence that the two states that have legalized marijuana are the homes of the two teams competing? I suspect we'll either end up at the neighbor's house. I'll be drinking bourbon I'm sure.

·
Registered
11,883 Posts
I'll watch. Don't care who wins. I can watch football no matter who plays.
Food: probably turkey sandwich
Drink: coffee, Coke or diet Mountain Dew

We lead a very exciting life, as you can see.:laugh:

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Wine and pizza I would guess....Don't really care who wins this year....

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
I'll be watching for the weather reporting, and the commercials! Guess I'd like to see Denver........... Why? Dunno! :laugh:

·
Super Moderator
5,534 Posts
Nothin' special,just me and the wife,a few Miller Lite's and probably a cheese plate.

I don't care which team either,but like I posted earlier,I would like to see Seattle win a ring so another team can get crossed off the "ringless" list.:)

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I was going to ask who was playing, but this thread finally answered that, I think! Needless to say, not watching. I'll end up with friends emailing me links to the best commercials the day after, so won't have to sit through several hours of stuff, for a few good ads. Yes, I know, I am in the minority. I like football sometimes, but mostly college games.

At least with no TV, I won't be hearing about basketball soon. Now that is as exciting as watching paint dry! :mocking:

·
Administrator
20,668 Posts
I'm hoping for a good game with Seattle just barely winning.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
I will have it on for sure. I don't care who wins either, to me I will relax and enjoy the game more not caring. Although I think I need to root for someone, it will be Denver!

I just wonder what the weather will be like!!!! To me the game will not be the same if it's an ice bowl...

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I'll have it on so I know what my co-workers are talking about at the water cooler. Don't care who wins, but either a real close game, or real blowout would be fun to watch. Was really hoping for a blizzard, but should be in the 30s with only a slight chance of precipitation.

I did read an article today that said the tickets are the cheapest they have been in 10 or 12 years, and there are still 18,000 available.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I did read an article today that said the tickets are the cheapest they have been in 10 or 12 years, and there are still 18,000 available.
Ya.....they're only $2000 instead of $3000 per ticket now. Still too rich for my blood! Still plenty of hotel space available too. It's supposed to be the coldest Super Bowl ever......mid 30's. Imagine playing at Lambeau Field right now? Noooooo......thank you!:laugh:

·
8,558 Posts
Supposed to be colder than the fiasco that Jerry Jones put on a few years back?

Anyone from Texas would have known, that the Stock Show was scheduled to be in its final week, the week of rthe SB. Stock show weatrher always brings cold and an ice event. (Not always of that magnitude.) Stock show cancelled its last week, for the first time ever, to allow hotels to accomodate SB folks/fans. I laughed like crazy, at all of those that talk about being used to cold, etc., when they complained about our ice storm. I just said, "Welcome to Texas!"

·
Registered
321 Posts
Is it just coincidence that the two states that have legalized marijuana are the homes of the two teams competing? I suspect we'll either end up at the neighbor's house. I'll be drinking bourbon I'm sure.
I'm sure that the surrounding stores where they will be playing will be running out of munchies :lol:

·
8,558 Posts

·
Registered
11,883 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
When you're all done weepin' and in touch with your feminine side try this one...

One warning though, it's a thinking man's commercial and not "soap operatic"!:laugh:

·
Registered
82 Posts

Any luck at all and I'll get out of Korea and back to Anchorage AK, maybe catch the game at a home with a Glacier Brew House IPA.

Skyboss1952, you and the Mrs. enjoy the Hale Koa.

Denver.

Phil

1 - 20 of 46 Posts