Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plowed out a Driveway this morning that was drifted in. Only 2 ft deep in places but a hard crust over powder snow that broke thru as I went. The Crust held up my 4044M tractor on it's Skid Plate once in a while so I had to lift the rear blade for more traction weight. Got it done but at times front tires were 90 deg turned and just spinning away trying to pull me back on the road. Did not have my bucket on the loader or I would have filled it with snow for steering weight. Next time I will be sure to have my Pusher Blade on to move the snow over the banks and not use my rear blade. It works but when the Rear tires go over too chance you are stuck! My Pusher works great just did not have it on moved bales with the spears and did not go back for it to do this road. That Front Pusher Blade is my Drift Buster!! Sure will have it on next time as were looking at more snow and 25 MPH winds and 6 deg temps. Snow from 1,000's of feet away can move till it finds a hole to fill. Road sides are close to 3 ft now. Told hem they better get a drift fence going to cost more to plow them out next time!

·
Registered
485 Posts
The same to you and your family. God Bless you!🙏🎄

·
Premium Member
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My Surgeon just called me this morning and I am on for my GERD Operation Jan 11th. This has been a long battle for me my life turned upside down dealing with Stage 3 GERD now sleeping in a Lounge Chair, but that is not even working anymore. All the years of them doing the wrong stuff has made it way worse. Least the Hospital Risk Management want to settle up with me for the Pain and Suffering caused by this. Waiting on the amount $$ that is supposed to make me feel better? Least now I will be fixed and was told if the wrap stops me from swallowing food they can go back in and un/wrap my stomach from the Esophagus! This is supposed to keep the acid from coming up when I lay down and get me off Prilosec that I have been on for 10 years and your only supposed to take it for 14 days and a year at the most. If it does not work Surgery is the only way to fix it and they took 9 years to long before they just gave it a name with a $84.00 Gold Standard Test! So my Christmas Present this year it to be fixed so I can sleep and eat like normal people again at least I hope so!

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Heal up.....Then get that Dodge on a dirt track and post some video.

I may have to hunt for one of those.....First car thats peaked my interest in a long time.

·
Premium Member
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Heal up.....Then get that Dodge on a dirt track and post some video.

I may have to hunt for one of those.....First car that's peaked my interest in a long time.
I will and if you get one you will wonder why it took so long! I just love the Profile Line of one does not get old to me looking at it!! Just dealing with a little fear things could go wrong but if you have no fear your stupid in thinking that way! Just took this today driving to town with the Misses. First one leaving our place 2nd one above town 8 miles away.
Cloud Sky Atmosphere World Plant
Wheel Tire Cloud Vehicle Sky

·
Premium Member
19,868 Posts
My Surgeon just called me this morning and I am on for my GERD Operation Jan 11th.
Great news,,, glad to hear if all goes well you'll be eating some food by the middle Jan. 2022.

Merry Christmas to you and your family..

·
Premium Member
9,286 Posts
Awesome news!
Merry Christmas.

·
Premium Member
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK I think I will stay inside for a while! It totally SUCKS outside and getting worse every day for a while.

Today
A 30 percent chance of snow. Areas of blowing snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11. Wind chill values as low as -18. Windy, with a north wind 28 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 48 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Tonight
A 20 percent chance of snow. Areas of blowing snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. Wind chill values as low as -31. Windy, with a north wind 30 to 33 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph.
Monday
Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 3. Wind chill values as low as -32. Windy, with a north wind 16 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
Monday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. Wind chill values as low as -18. North wind 7 to 9 mph.
Tuesday
Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 5. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
Tuesday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around -7.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Good luck with your procedure / surgery, Nice shots of your Challenger GT, nice color too. My wife leased two of the Chargers both GTs, one dark metallic blue, the other one was Maximum Steel, sort of dark blue also. Nice cars, that all wheel drive really makes the difference, the V6 has plenty of power too.

Reactions: JD4044M

·
Premium Member
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I had to put off the Surgery due to bad weather! SO I decided to try something to fix myself while waiting. I remembered the Doctor who doubled up my Prilosec and gave me 3 Antibiotics to stop a BAD Small Bacterial infection in my Intestines said. He told me you will probley have to take them again cause it will come back till your off the Prilosec after the operation is done?? I thought more about this and read more about them! So we opened up a Capsule and there are 18 little balls in one. Decided I would try to get off them while waiting myself. Took 9 out of 10 Caps of them. So for 5 days took 1/2 the amount. Did it again took 14 out of the next group of pills for 5 days! So that is 1/4 of what I have been taking and I feel fine now? Next step in a couple days will be 2 balls in each for 5 days. Then stop all together. My normal acid has returned and I now digest food better and not sick??? No heart burn or a Over Flow of acid stopping them all at once like when I took the test to look for high acid?? Just makes me wonder 10 plus years on them and this is the first time been pretty much off them! Now I sleep better, eat better and not in pain all the time. Sorta pissed off they did not try this but I won't go back on them. I also not going to let them operate on me cause I don't have the problems anymore? What is going on are they just making money off me and the VA and can give a crap what happens to me? This is not a $30,000.00 fix with all kinds of problems healing for up to 4-6 months and maybe a re/do later. They have done probley $100,000.00 plus in tests in the past years for this?? My Lawyer will also be looking into this too as I am suing them for neglect! There not even happy with me now cause I called them out on all this! Few more days and I will not be on any medications at all! Nothing and I was on about 10+ prescriptions over this for years! None of the other ones were needed I just stopped them cold turkey a while back. Not even done with these Doctors and PA's for the way they have treated me! I have worked 17 hour days plowing snow and still felt good the next day just tired now that I sleep and 90% off Prilosec!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts