Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I built this SWAG Finger Press awhile ago for bending brackets. I also have one of their Milwaukee band saw stands too. SWAG sells great quality top notch kits. Just make sure If you should build one, you don't weld the bottom V-die/angle iron to the bottom C channel frame, until you have the top finger die bar holder, and it's mounted finger dies sitting exactly in the center of the bottom V-die.

I ordered two extra springs for another project, the kit only come with two springs.

20 TON Finger Brake DIY Builder Kit

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,327 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Talking to them on the phone was a pleasant experience too, they really are genuinely nice people. :good2:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Jody Collier at weldingtips and tricks.com has a great video on putting together the standard kit from Swag. Looks like a fun project.

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Jody Collier at weldingtips and tricks.com has a great video on putting together the standard kit from Swag. Looks like a fun project.
I agree !!! I am on Jody's mailing list and he has some good video's . I taught myself how to weld aluminum with his vid's . :bigthumb::bigthumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts