Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Heavy Hitch weight bar, tooth bar, and subsoiler onto the 1026r today. OMG this is like a new machine!! I immediately started pointlessly digging into piles of dirt and stone just to see it win. Then decided this thorny PITA bush in my backyard is good for nothing but cutting me up while mowing. Time to die my little friend. The HH toothbar ripped this thing from the ground with ease and dragged it away, dangling by its branches, helplessly grasping for life. Off to the neighbor's burn pile!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
I can see a grapple in your future

·
Registered
11,675 Posts
:lol:u will be no doubt be able to see u from the rear at night or day.:laugh: where did u find the reflective tape at, to install on ur I-match:dunno:

me--eh-i think its a great idea-and all the more for people to see ya! way to go:bigthumb:

p.s.--a tooth bar makes a world of difference doesn't it:good2: keep the pics ah coming-ok:munch:

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
u will be no doubt be able to see u from the rear at night or day.:laugh: where did u find the reflective tape at, to install on ur I-match:dunno:
I think Home Depot since I don't see them in my Amazon history. Kinda cheapo, not sure it will last with temperature swings over the winter. I put them on my plastic trash cans and they fell off in 2 days. But so far so good on the metal quick hitch. They definitely make the back end more visible!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts