Green Tractor Talk banner

Taking FEL off without the bucket.

2095 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  BethesdaEC
On my tractor, taking the loader off without the bucket attached was almost impossible-mainly because you need to lift the front wheels off the ground to release the lock and the QA shoes on my loader miss the ground by about 1 1/2".

So, I came up with this simple idea to extend it a little, the main advantage for me to do this is the space savings inside the pole barn.

It's very simple, three 2x4's screwed together, then some 5/8-11 all-thread was threaded into two holes...

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Nice!

I do the same thing to trailer the 2520 on my 10' trailer. There is no room for the bucket and I need the 2520 up against the gate to get the trailer to balance. The bucket goes in the back of the tow vehicle. The 2x4s keep everything from getting scratched up.

Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Transport Motor vehicle

Dave
See less See more
So, I came up with this simple idea to extend it a little, the main advantage for me to do this is the space savings inside the pole barn.
OH NO! Say it isn't so Ken, the new building is............................tooooooo small.:empathy:
OH NO! Say it isn't so Ken, the new building is............................tooooooo small.:empathy:
Of course it is...I knew that when I built it! The more room you have-the more stuff you accumulate you know:cry:
Of course it is...I knew that when I built it! The more room you have-the more stuff you accumulate you know:cry:
Stuff will expand to fill all available space.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.