Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TAMEit™ Grapple Hose Tamer

Protect Your Hoses From The Pinch!

Protect your hydraulic hoses with the TAMEit™! The TAMEit™ will lift up the hoses to clear any pinch points and will flex to allow full movement of the hoses without overstretching them.

This product would also work great on batwing plows, discs, and brush cutters.

Made in the USA by Precision Manufacturing Inc.

Available here: Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks <<Hydraulics>>

Attachments

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,401 Posts
Nice idea! :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
14,112 Posts
Super cool Kenny

This might be just the push I need to get a grapple

·
Premium Member
13,584 Posts
Where does the short end of the spring attach? The grapple shown in the photo looks like it has a built in mounting hole.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
1/4 vs 3/8 hoses......is there a practical OD hose range ........asking because i use 1/4 ....caterpillar xt3/5 4 wire hoses which are bigger ...thx

·
Administrator
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where does the short end of the spring attach? The grapple shown in the photo looks like it has a built in mounting hole.
It goes into the part with the four mounting holes then secured with the squared head set screw, that mount can be be bolted/welded/clamped on the grapple, plow, disc or cutter

Reactions: kylew and jgayman

·
Administrator
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1/4 vs 3/8 hoses......is there a practical OD hose range ........asking because i use 1/4 ....caterpillar xt3/5 4 wire hoses which are bigger ...thx
The hole in the clamp is ~5/8". There is a larger one available (by special order) that accepts 1/2" hoses.

Reactions: ttazzman

·
Premium Member
13,584 Posts
It goes into the part with the four mounting holes then secured with the squared head set screw, that mount can be be bolted/welded/clamped on the grapple, plow, disc or cutter
Ahhh... I see the clamp now. Apparently the grapple model shown in the example photo has a tubular mounting point welded on from the factory.

Attachments

Reactions: Gizmo2 and BigJim55

·
Administrator
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahhh... I see the clamp now. Apparently the grapple model shown in the example photo has a tubular mounting point welded on from the factory.
I believe it was just a different mount welded on, the bolt on bracket with the four holes shown in my picture is a newer item. Regardless, the function is the same.

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Come on now Kenny. I haven't bought my tractor yet and with you continually making new stuff, my initial order from you will have gone from $50 up over $400 now......cut it out already. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just kidding but, cant wait........ 295 days left till retirement. :bigthumb::usa:

·
Administrator
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Come on now Kenny. I haven't bought my tractor yet and with you continually making new stuff, my initial order from you will have gone from $50 up over $400 now......cut it out already. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just kidding but, cant wait........ 295 days left till retirement. :bigthumb::usa:
Wait till tomorrow morning :laugh:
Another new release coming :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Nice to see you selling that, Kenny! :bigthumb:

I remember that you and Tim interviewed the guy from that company. I saw those on their website and thought that would be a good thing for my setup. Now that you are selling them I will move it a little higher up the list.

Sent by Tapatalk using the tiny keyboard on my phone. That explains the typos!

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
It's tomorrow!

Wait till tomorrow morning :laugh:
Another new release coming :thumbup1gif:
LOL, it's tomorrow!

Kinda like waiting for Santa Clause. . .

Treefarmer

Reactions: Toughsox and Gizmo2

·
Administrator
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Well, get on it! The world is waiting!

Sent by Tapatalk using the tiny keyboard on my phone. That explains the typos!

Reactions: Toughsox

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Rename it "TakeIt", for "take my money." Order inbound. :D

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
i have a accumagrapple with std hoses i bet that would work great on.........discount for posting before and after photos lol ??? :laugh:

i bet 4- tek 5 sd screws would work wonders on mounting it to the tube frame

1 - 19 of 19 Posts