Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
20,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all. It used to just view attachments without issue. Now attachments show in the thread as blank. When selected, you are redirected to a login screen. I believe this has been the case since changing to GTT.

·
Administrator
20,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No change. Attachments still show on threads as blank and when selected you are redirected to a login screen. A new window popped up telling me there was an app available for the site, Tapatalk. Funny part is, I was using Tapatalk. :lol:

Thanks for your patience and hard work here Tech Guy. We appreciate it! :thumbup1gif:

·
Official "Groovie" Dude
5,663 Posts
I cannot view any attachments. Click to download then view and no picture. Today downloads will freeze.

Sent from HTC Rezound

·
Administrator
20,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still have the issue with my iPhone. About 50% of the photos on the forum appear as generic white boxes. When I select the box it redirects me to a login screen.:dunno: I'm still waiting for an iOS update to tapatalk.

·
Official "Groovie" Dude
5,663 Posts
I went to the "$6 rear utility light" thread and I can view the diagrams only. The other pictures ask to be downloaded and they do not work. What do I need to do?

If I use the browser instead of tapatalk I can do and see everything. My other tapatalk forums don't have this issue with pictures.

Sent from HTC Rezound

·
Administrator
20,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pictures are still a gamble. Some still don't show. Those that do render better. They fixed a few bugs but not the original issue. Overall Tapatalk is a good app.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts