Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After numerous comments and responses, I do see the situation needed for my valve. I'm back in conference with Summit..but from KennyD statement, I need to come out of my T port back to the tank. Come out of the N port to my R with my line. That way my lift will have full pressure capabilities. I do get it but was somewhat possibly misadvised or mistaken. My question to the return line is what type of T to use. I'm enclosing a picture of one on another application and it appear to be a compression T. Maybe a Parker? I know I need another line/hose made up from my unit which is no problem. And there is little problem with connecting existing to the other port. Any comments appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
In the fit rite hydraulics section there is an install with a descent pdf to read through. Link. In there they show a slightly different tee (pic below). All you need to do in their setup is rotate the elbow fitting, put the tee on. Then reconnect the steel line for the SCV, and add your line to the valves you added. In the pdf they show a steel line running up to the new scvs and the tee is a oring face seal. If you want to use a hose you need to get an oring end on it. The ff6602.... is the part number that you can find online.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts