Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some, anyone know where to find such? Local dealer says they don’t exist but there’s got to be something close that I can make work

·
Administrator
18,288 Posts
Reactions: SRG and Treefarmer

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
My JD 4105 looks to be a VERY similar size tractor,, and has telescoping links,,, and I like them a LOT!!
I wonder if the ones off my tractor would fit??

:dunno:

Reactions: Yank

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
662 Posts
I need some, anyone know where to find such? Local dealer says they don’t exist but there’s got to be something close that I can make work
Why? :unknown: If you go with some sort of quick hitch there really is no reason to get the extendable ends.

Either a full 3 pt quick hitch like an I-Match or similar, Pat's quick hitch or the European style quick hitch ends. (pictured)

Just about any type of quick hitch will be less money that getting draft links with extendable ends let alone draft links that fit your tractor.

If you feel that you just HAVE to have them, look at some tractor junk yards and cut off the ends and weld them onto your current draft links.

Good luck.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,640 Posts
Have you tried a different dealer, they are listed as an option on the build your own site.

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
662 Posts
You guys are showing anti sway bars. The OP said Draft Links.

I suppose maybe he meant telescoping anti sway bars,:unknown: but that is not what he said.

·
Premium Member
13,640 Posts
You guys are showing anti sway bars. The OP said Draft Links.

I suppose maybe he meant telescoping anti sway bars,:unknown: but that is not what he said.
Maybe that would explain why his dealer told him they don't exist. :dunno: The draft links are listed as a $321 option.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not getting notifications & was having trouble finding my post, didn’t realize anyone had replied. I found what I was looking for & installed them today, best upgrade ever. Tried the quick hitch but my implements are all different so that didn’t work at all. $380 for telescoping draft links off a 3025D & they fit like a glove. Can’t believe it took JD so long to offer such

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$480, not $380, & worth every penny. Easily hooked to my bushhog by myself without getting on & off the tractor several times & didn’t even need a hammer

·
Premium Member
12,718 Posts
$480, not $380, & worth every penny. Easily hooked to my bushhog by myself without getting on & off the tractor several times & didn’t even need a hammer
JD Parts shows the list price as $403.70. You can get a 7% GTT discount from GFP bringing the price to $375.44.

Part Number:
BLV10919
Part Price:403.70 USD
On Hand:
0 Check Other Stores
Description:Hitch Coupling - KIT, TELESCOPING DRAFT LINKS

Reactions: PJR832

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JD Parts shows the list price as $403.70. You can get a 7% GTT discount from GFP bringing the price to $375.44.

Part Number:
BLV10919
Part Price:403.70 USD
On Hand:
0 Check Other Stores
Description:Hitch Coupling - KIT, TELESCOPING DRAFT LINKS
[/QUOTE]. After fighting the stock arms for years, I would have paid $480 a piece. I’m just thrilled to finally have them

·
Registered
3 Posts
Why? :unknown: If you go with some sort of quick hitch there really is no reason to get the extendable ends.

Either a full 3 pt quick hitch like an I-Match or similar, Pat's quick hitch or the European style quick hitch ends. (pictured)

Just about any type of quick hitch will be less money that getting draft links with extendable ends let alone draft links that fit your tractor.

If you feel that you just HAVE to have them, look at some tractor junk yards and cut off the ends and weld them onto your current draft links.

Good luck.
The European style quick hitch end arms would absolutely be WONDERFUL, BUT how can we get these in the USA??? I bet 1000's of them could be sold! I don't understand why they are not here!? I saw these, but I'd say they won't fit a 3038E JD and I didn't see anything else other than these: New Draft Link Assembly for John Deere 6020, 6090MC, 6090RC, 6100D AL163905 | eBay

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
662 Posts
The European style quick hitch end arms would absolutely be WONDERFUL, BUT how can we get these in the USA??? I bet 1000's of them could be sold! I don't understand why they are not here!? I saw these, but I'd say they won't fit a 3038E JD and I didn't see anything else other than these: New Draft Link Assembly for John Deere 6020, 6090MC, 6090RC, 6100D AL163905 | eBay
You are correct in that the JD units are just a little on the large side for a 3038E. You contact me for weld on ends, I have cat 1, cat 1-2, cat 2 in stock. I try to only provide for people that are making a cylinder purchase also, but I'm sure I can do something.

Just shipped a set for a Kubota L6060 yesterday.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
You are correct in that the JD units are just a little on the large side for a 3038E. You contact me for weld on ends, I have cat 1, cat 1-2, cat 2 in stock. I try to only provide for people that are making a cylinder purchase also, but I'm sure I can do something.

Just shipped a set for a Kubota L6060 yesterday.
IF I had John Deere telescoping arms (BLV10919) (wish I could find them in aftermarket), do you have telescoping, quick hitch arm ends that would fit into them? I see a picture you have of one that looks like such.

·
Registered
3 Posts
IF I had John Deere telescoping arms (BLV10919) (wish I could find them in aftermarket), do you have telescoping, quick hitch arm ends that would fit into them? I see a picture you have of one that looks like such.
Also, you said contact you, how do I do that?

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
662 Posts
Typically I get people to send me their extendable ends and I cut off the ball swivels and weld on the Euro hook ends. You could ship your draft arms and I can weld the hook ends on. You could check with a local welding shop to see if and how much they would charge. I doubt that they would come out as well as if I did them, (look at the picture again) but it might be easier and less money?

Typically I provide 2 sets of implement balls with these, but more can be had at a reasonable cost.

If you want to get in touch with me, just use the contact page on the Fit Rite website.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts