Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to upgrade the standard turnbuckle side stabilizer bars on my 3 point to a telescoping set. What type are the best for the JD? thanks for your input. :greentractorride:

·
Administrator
18,291 Posts
Mark Hodge makes these for many tractors, but he's written that with the design of the short turnbuckle setup JD uses on the small tractors that there is no room for the sliding style.

He is a member here, user name Hodge.

Stabilworks

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
Mark Hodge makes these for many tractors, but he's written that with the design of the short turnbuckle setup JD uses on the small tractors that there is no room for the sliding style.

He is a member here, user name Hodge.

Stabilworks
yelp-KennyD is telling the full story about Hodge making the better stabilizers. I asked him a few yrs ago to makke a set for my 2520--as i think he had made a set for a jd 790 and said it was tight with it. i would love a set, IF i didn't have a quick hitch. them little so and so's stabilizers get under my skin for sure.
get urself a quick hitch and then u can forget them little buggers. just my 2 cts-ok. good luck

·
Administrator
18,291 Posts
yelp-KennyD is telling the full story about Hodge making the better stabilizers. I asked him a few yrs ago to makke a set for my 2520--as i think he had made a set for a jd 790 and said it was tight with it. i would love a set, IF i didn't have a quick hitch. them little so and so's stabilizers get under my skin for sure.
get urself a quick hitch and then u can forget them little buggers. just my 2 cts-ok. good luck
Great advise :bigthumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts