Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 5093E with the factory chain and threaded stabilizers on the rear implement hookup..I want to replace those with solid stabilizer bars made from telescoping tubular steel that uses holes and pins but I do not want to pay $700.00 for John Deere..Anyone have better options? Thanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
Stabililzer bars for 5095E

What hitch Category is this unit ?

What would be MINIMUM LENGTH - AND - MAXIMUM LENGTH of adjustable solid bar stabilizer needed ? (collapsed to shortest length - extended to maximum length)

[email protected]

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a 5093E with the factory chain and threaded stabilizers on the rear implement hookup..I want to replace those with solid stabilizer bars made from telescoping tubular steel that uses holes and pins but I do not want to pay $700.00 for John Deere..Anyone have better options? Thanks
I have the same wish, please share with us when you find an answer.

·
Registered
175 Posts
TO JD5093e

I have the same wish, please share with us when you find an answer.
What Hitch Category is your tractor, e.g., Cat I, II, III ???

If a Lift Arm is swung as far outward from center of the tractor the Solid Stabilizer Arm should be at its SHORTEST LENGTH What is that Length ??

If the Lift Arm is swung as far inward, toward the center of the tractor, the Solid Stabilizer Arms should be at its LONGEST LENGTH What is that Length ??

·
Registered
374 Posts
I built a set for my dad's 5065E. To my knowledge, the setup is the same.
Because they were an experiment, I built brackets that fit over the factory ears on the lift arms. That way, I could remove them and go back to turnbuckles, if necessary.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts