Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
I just purchased a 74" Terra Force Tiller, similar to everything attachments tiller, from my JD dealer here in western NC and to get it to mate with the JD iMatch quick hitch I had to add the following.
Two top link bushings. One 3/4 to 1 inch and put a 1 inch to 1 1/4 over the supplied 3/4 inch pin.

image.jpg image.jpg
On the bottom lift arm pins I added a bushing kit, which had to be shortened 3/16 inch to fit, to replace the supplied bushings. When hooked up with the original bushings the bottom hooks on the iMatch were half on the bushing and half off.
Just a heads up if anyone plans on a similar purchase. Maybe it will save you all the research I had to do to find the right bushings and install.

image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bushings

I just purchased a 74" Terra Force Tiller, similar to everything attachments tiller, from my JD dealer here in western NC and to get it to mate with the JD iMatch quick hitch I had to add the following.
Two top link bushings. One 3/4 to 1 inch and put a 1 inch to 1 1/4 over the supplied 3/4 inch pin.

View attachment 19354 View attachment 19355
On the bottom lift arm pins I added a bushing kit, which had to be shortened 3/16 inch to fit, to replace the supplied bushings. When hooked up with the original bushings the bottom hooks on the iMatch were half on the bushing and half off.
Just a heads up if anyone plans on a similar purchase. Maybe it will save you all the research I had to do to find the right bushings and install.

View attachment 19356 View attachment 19359
I just bought a Terra Force as well and used the information you supplied and got the same bushings. Where did you have your bottom bushings shortened? How do you like the tiller. Can't use mine till I shorten the bottom bushings.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts