Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Here is the Terra King TKV20 (by Superior Tech) in action.

Our 2018 TKV20 is for sale. $2800, including new wiring harness (for your specific tractor), boot for your mower, new PTO shaft, and all of the options we have like the caster wheel kit, fill sensor, etc.

At that price, you will have to pick up the unit here in Lebanon, IN. Shipping is not available.

·
Premium Member
5,512 Posts
Here is the Terra King TKV20 (by Superior Tech) in action.

Our 2018 TKV20 is for sale. $2800, including new wiring harness (for your specific tractor), boot for your mower, new PTO shaft, and all of the options we have like the caster wheel kit, fill sensor, etc.

At that price, you will have to pick up the unit here in Lebanon, IN. Shipping is not available.

That is a very good deal for someone.:good2:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
TKV20 helps with bush trimming cleanup!

Check it out...we found a possum in our backyard.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Preceded by 5 days of rain. Can the TKV20 overcome the wet leaves?

Enjoy my friend Gary's wit and humor while seeing the TKV20 tackle these wet leaves...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey all,
I’m considering a tkv20 now. Just wondering if the front weights make a big difference or not? I notice that in one of Tim’s videos, he goes without.
That said, it looks like (when full) this will weigh ~600 lbs. I know when I have the 600 lb backhoe on, the front end is certainly light.
Does the HH weight bar work with the JD quickhitch lip installed?

thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I highly recommend using weights with the TKV. I have 4 42lb suitcase weights on a Heavy Hitch, it works great for my property, but if I was working on a hill I would want more weight. The Heavy Hitch works with the quick hitch lip. Hope this helps!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts