Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago, something was mentioned about those of us in Texas meeting for a cup of coffee. IIRC, someone from out of the state was talking about having to drive this way, and some of us, were up for the meeting. (Well, with me, if I can get away from my boss, and go have some fun with friends, I am always ready for that!) :mocking:

However, I can't remember the details (or the thread). I thought having the holiday weekends behind us after this one, until Labor Day weekend, that meet up might once again become something doable. I know we have several Texas members, (and a lot more that would like to be!), so was curious if any of the group wanted to meet and say hello, and when/where we might pull that off? :unknown:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Can't promise I could make it. Just have a lot of responsibilities to take care of. And, this is hay cutting season too.

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Too far for me :cray:

·
Premium Member
14,702 Posts
Yea ,just a tad to far for me, plus I don't drink coffee.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
I'm very much game...and I do like coffee! I'm very...very busy right now. Working some 12-16 hr days,weekends...and holidays:nunu::thumbsdown: But when things calm down. :good2:

It would be nice to meet in person the people I look forward to interacting with on here.
I did it years ago on a dirt bike forum I was a member of. Even though the board is no longer around....I still communicate with several of those hands. Of course...we got together and rode...and drank beer afterwards...not coffee.:drinks:

I guess we can bring our tractors and tear up the town after our coffee :lol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
Whoa! Meet farmgirl AND rgd in the same day, on the same day, at the same time. I have a weak heart ya know!:lol:

·
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whoa! Meet farmgirl AND rgd in the same day, on the same day, at the same time. I have a weak heart ya know!:lol:
The excitement might just be too much for an old thing like you, huh? :mocking:

·
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts