Attachments

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Wasn’t me! I would have had my ROPs up for maneuvers like that :lolol:

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
Got to watch those long haired bearded JD Owners there a different breed!
Darn Hippies on Tractors whats Next :lolol::lolol::lolol:

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
I was 4x4ing on Ft Lewis, WA and was seen dumping leaves and some braches out of the back of my truck in the woods by a Security Guard many years ago. Like it was a big deal dumping leaves in the forest? So I just punched it cause this guy ain't going to catch me with his car!! Forgot to put up my tailgate and a bump bounced it up just right and it came un hooked and came off. The Guard just sat by it and waited for me to come back to get it. He made me put all the leaves back in my bed which I did after I picked up my tailgate and put it on. Then he let me go so I dove off to another spot in the woods and got rid of them and put my tail gate up that time. Kids will be kids!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Wonder if he will make crime of the week on Live PD this weekend.

Raises a couple of questions:

1: does raising your TLB and running with it out like that improve rear wheel loading.
2: would spike strips work on a scut
3: how many miles before he runs out of fuel and stops.
4 will he get a ticket for His triangle not being visible.

And as a safety message, always wear your seatbelt and put your ROPS up when running from the police.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts

Raises a couple of questions:

1: does raising your TLB and running with it out like that improve rear wheel loading.
2: would spike strips work on a scut
3: how many miles before he runs out of fuel and stops.
4 will he get a ticket for His triangle not being visible.

And as a safety message, always wear your seatbelt and put your ROPS up when running from the police.
I'm imagining question 2 on a tractor with tires filled with beet juice. That would be an interesting sight. :laugh:

·
Registered
12,264 Posts
I seem to remember something similar: :laugh:
But Gizmo is a different story, they'd only have to follow him until he sticks it in the same ditch as last time. :lol:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

To be fair though, he was following the correct procedure according to the manual, which states if ROPS is down, don't use the seatbelt. If ROPS is up, use the seatbelt.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
:laugh: :lol::lolol: That's all I can add!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts