Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to thank everyone here.

I have lost count of how many times I’ve been doing stuff and thought “now what do I do...?”

I search my question on GTT and get my answer.

Every. Time.

So thank you all. Truly.

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
It is a great site with a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people. (y)

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Primarily questions like... "what can spend my stimulus check on for my tractor?"

🤣

Same here...lots of help on these forums.

·
Registered
904 Posts
tddangelo - Your post described best what I like most about GTT and members - We work, play, live, experience, share the tales both happy and sad, successful or otherwise, and humorous or borderline insane.

Most of the problems that we experience on our sweet, green machines are new to us, but not to all. It is often about finding the best GTT subsection and firing the questions away (photos and videos are always welcome), sitting back and awaiting the knowledge cavalry to wash us with the collective wisdom.

Another feature that I like about GTT is how the posts/responses are saved. This makes a nice and searchable resource that I have used often.

Good luck on the Green Life, stay safe,

Brian

·
Premium Member
12,776 Posts
It's a great site with a lot of great people, many who I am proud to now call my friends..............The moderators work very hard at what is largely a thank less task to herd in the few unruly and frankly, unworthy participants. After all. if you can't play nice, go play at another tractor forum........

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
This is a very great site. Very knowledgeable & helpful people here. Its soo much more than just tractors though. I like how we can share our family life, talk about our homes, humor, ect. Its very enjoyable. Glad to be apart of it.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I to am glad to call these GTT members, my other family.

·
Premium Member
6,150 Posts
Thank you for sharing. I like that the very knowledgeable folks here are active and responses to queries are pretty quick. I’ve even read some questions that have fallen through the cracks somehow and people are apologetic on not getting to it. I think people here truly like to help others and some of us like myself like to pay it forward because I’ve learned a ton on here and am compelled to help others. Not only do we get top shelf knowledge of everything green, there are some pretty talented fabricators and custom builders that give great ideas.

The people here including the mods and admin are down to earth good to the bone people and I’m proud to be a part of it

·
Administrator
20,886 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have often just googled my issue and it goes straight here to GTT. :)

Yesterday I was using the 1025 owned by the property owner where I hunt.

First was the ever popular shift-to-neutral error message.

Overcame that with some GTT help, and then the bucket only went half way up. Also overcame that with the help of GTT.

Took what was shaping up to be a dud of a work day at the hunting property and made progress anyway. Knocked down about 100 yards of honeysuckle and brush to make the start of a new shooting lane, then fixed some road washouts with the box blade.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts