Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shane, just wanted to drop you a note thanking you. You run a first class operation. I received my set of 36" forks today, totally pleased. What's not to like, buying a first class product at a great price. Getting fast, reasonably priced shipping right to my home. Now add in personal service from someone who knows tractors. As the great Arnold once said, " I'll be back":thumbup1gif:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,725 Posts
Shane, just wanted to drop you a note thanking you. You run a first class operation. I received my set of 36" forks today, totally pleased. What's not to like, buying a first class product at a great price. Getting fast, reasonably priced shipping right to my home. Now add in personal service from someone who knows tractors. As the great Arnold once said, " I'll be back":thumbup1gif:
I love complimentary posts, NICE. There's not enough compliments given in this world.

·
584 Posts
Shane, just wanted to drop you a note thanking you. You run a first class operation. I received my set of 36" forks today, totally pleased. What's not to like, buying a first class product at a great price. Getting fast, reasonably priced shipping right to my home. Now add in personal service from someone who knows tractors. As the great Arnold once said, " I'll be back"1gif:
Hope all is well. I tried returning the money on your card, but number is not valid. Give me a call.when you to resolve this. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts