Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
Looks like a nice clean installation as well.(y)

·
Registered
5,710 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Are you having any problems maintaining the stroke position without a PO check valve on the cylinder?

Reactions: Stevo3556

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
As best I remember, my Fit Rite hyd top link came with a restrictor in it. Completely plug and play. Nothing else needed. It maintains position as it is.

Dave

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think I want one of those..
Do it!
I think I want one of those..
Do it
Would love to get one for my 3039r but JD doesn't sell it separately. Did it come complete with hoses and fittings? What did it cost you?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Yes it came with everything! Your looking at around $500. John Deere wants $1,100 or so for the top and tilt which I have no use for the tilt.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Looks great. nice clean install

·
Premium Member
12,177 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
It never ceases to amaze me how clean you guys keep your tractors

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
It was just actually muddy the day before but I figured I’d wash it since I wouldn’t be able to use it due to the rain. It’ll get dusty soon I have 10 acres of grass to mow and spray whenever the ground dries.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Do it!

Do it

Yes it came with everything! Your looking at around $500. John Deere wants $1,100 or so for the top and tilt which I have no use for the tilt.
I have a mx5 cutter I use behind my 3039r with a imatch quick hitch. I question if I would have any issue with pto shaft length using a hydraulic too link?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have a mx5 cutter I use behind my 3039r with a imatch quick hitch. I question if I would have any issue with pto shaft length using a hydraulic too link?

No you shouldn’t, I’ve been using mine with the hitch for a year and it works great.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts