Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I greatly appreciate the prompt shipping and great packaging. It's a pleasure to do business with folks who take pride in their products and their work. Now I just need to find the time to get them mounted up...

·
Registered
10,034 Posts
I greatly appreciate the prompt shipping and great packaging. It's a pleasure to do business with folks who take pride in their products and their work. Now I just need to find the time to get them mounted up...

:unknown: Mount what up?

·
Registered
12,246 Posts

·
Registered
12,246 Posts
Kenny does it right, I ordered my diff lock pedal for my 1023 at 1010 on a Saturday morning and was putting on my tractor when I got home from work on Monday :bigthumb:

TRUE STORY

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
Thanks to all, I am truly humbled.

:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah, yes...our good friend Kennyd does sell more than bolt on grab hooks now doesn't he... My needs were simple, just bolt on grab hooks, clevis mounts and clevises.

·
Registered
21,145 Posts
Ah, yes...our good friend Kennyd does sell more than bolt on grab hooks now doesn't he... My needs were simple, just bolt on grab hooks, clevis mounts and clevises.
Phew - glad you came through. I thought I was going to have to compile a list of what he offers - that is besides awesome customer service......

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Phew - glad you came through. I thought I was going to have to compile a list of what he offers - that is besides awesome customer service......
Once I realized that I'd created a minor mystery/curiosity it was very hard to resist stringing it out longer.:mocking:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have a oil cooler around this size it doesn't have to be exact I can make mounts and fittings. 23x16x2.5
It's for my TD7 dozer. Thanks for any help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts