Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
green farm parts; just wanted to say thank you for the good and nice service I received on my parts order, I am a little late responding in the thanks as I think my order was back in may be late dec. or early jan. I used the phone to place order and after hanging up and forgetting to tell them I was member at gtt no problem still got discount, I think I ordered twice so far, I will be back again in spring. sorry this took so long to say thanks. Big Jim :good2:

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,263 Posts
:thumbup1gif: I'd also like to thank Green Farm Parts for my last purchase. I ordered on-line. Parts arrive quick & complete. Now, to find time to install the items I bought.

To add,,,,, The parts from Green Farm Parts(with shipping & prior to discount) were less expensive than my local dealer, which is 2 miles from home.

Attachments

·
Registered
22,699 Posts
I'll go along here. Only placed one order so far (the step for my 2520) and was handled very well including fair shipping and the nice GTT discount. Being I have no dealer anywhere around me Green Farm Parts will now be my go-to for any parts I need.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
I'll go along here. Only placed one order so far (the step for my 2520) and was handled very well including fair shipping and the nice GTT discount. Being I have no dealer anywhere around me Green Farm Parts will now be my go-to for any parts I need.
Did you ever post a pic of your step installed? If so I missed it.

·
Administrator
17,970 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts