Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Starting to get busy at the ole Deere shop. The carnage is arriving daily. It never ceases to amaze me the condition of some fine pieces of green and yellow that come through the door. Both good and bad. I think, if there is interest, I will start a thread that I will title... "THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY". I always get a kick out of the customers that come in and say.."I loaned my tractor to my BIL, FIL, son, ect and they did it." Never them! LOL! Wives get blamed alot too... especially when it comes to body and deck damage. OR the infamous.. "I just had that belt/blades replaced a couple 10 yrs ago. Its bad already?" Decks piled DEEP in grass and horse nuggets. The list goes on. I will start taking pics and will post them in the new thread. Maybe some before and afters would be good too. Outta be a hoot!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Should be fun for all, thanks in advance. ;)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Great idea, but no pics of my stuff:lol:

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
I bought my JD 6514 used and the former owner put every scratch, dent, etc on it. That's my story and I am sticking to it :greentractorride:
He really did bust the vent on the right side of the hood and hid that with the loader when they posted pictures of it for sale.
Can't see it in my Avatar, can you?

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
Former owner did a real number on my loader, so bad that when I bought the tractor I tried to get the dealer to keep the loader. :laugh: It took some work, but it's fixed now.

I know the damage my customers can do, and some days I think they're trying to top one another. Curious to see what y'all get over there. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts