Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seldom laugh out loud about a video,,, but, this video will make anyone laugh,,,

unless you are a bad guy,,, especially a bad guy that does not like ultra-fine glitter,,, :flag_of_truce:

Package Thief vs. Glitter Bomb Trap - YouTube

The added stink bomb is priceless,,,:good2:

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Thanks for posting that. I saw it yesterday and was going to post it as well.

I sometimes wonder about the time I spend in my shop making things. That was an incredible amount of time and expense to put that together but wow it was entertaining. I was surprised how bold people were just walking up to the porch and picking up the package.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
The best way to get rid of stuff you don't want anymore is to put it in an Amazon box and set it on the porch.:laugh:

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why blur out the faces? Show em to the world....
OK, this raises my NEXT thought,,, (I do not have many thoughts,,, :flag_of_truce:,,,,,,,,,,,,:laugh:)

The blurred out faces gives cause to the thought that this entire video is staged,,,

The video is bankrolled by some software company that advertises at the end,,,
The money to hire ten actors play the parts would be minimal, considering the lines do not need to be scripted,,

If only O N E of the people were an MS13 gang member, the video creator would be risking more than a few months design effort,,
surely, by now, we would have seen the creators home burning on the evening news,,,

Thieves are not kind, forgiving people,,,
the video would not be the first one staged simply for the "views",,,,:nunu:

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
the video would not be the first one staged simply for the "views",,,,:nunu:
There were only 19,000,000 million views..... :laugh:

UPDATE - as of this morning, it's a hair over 25,000,000 views! Holy Cow!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Another good reason to live out in the country with a real long driveway. Not too many people would have the stones to come up to my house to steel something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts