Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this summer I've been getting more and more interested in the old 1/16 ertl and eska toys from the 40s- 80s. So far I have a really nice ertl loader for a 3010 (fairly rare from I have found) and a set of rops with canopy (kind of uncommon). both seem to have never been mounted or played with much if at all. Got a line on an early 3010 w/ cast wheels, 3pt and 4 lever dash. Bidding on a custom 4 bottom mounted plow and might bid on a mounted corn picker for a 3010 (pretty rare). So what kind of neat and uncommon eska or ertl toys do you folks have? Love to hear about your collections.

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Have my eye on a 5020 with pull scraper, a 3 item lot of a forage wagon, corn planter and another scraper, and a vintage loader for a 60 or 620. It's gonna be a few days though before they get close to selling.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
So I finally received my 3010 today. . Put the loader on and it looks great. I ended up not getting the picker. Just couldn't make it happen.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,436 Posts
I have a few "crawlers" with steel tracks. I had a non JD crawler with rubber tracks that did not last very long (not played with, just got dry rot and fell apart)

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts
I think there is a thread on this somewhere on here. Here is a pic of some of mine...

I collect 1/64 and 1/43 scale for the most part. Pic is 1/43 scale.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,436 Posts
Levi, your collection needs more green :laugh: :greentractorride:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's the current collection. Early 3010 w/ loader and 3020 with 3pt and metal wheels, later 3020 with WF and loader, when they eventually arrive 2 early 630s, the 5420 and to balance out the green, a 1586 with loader. I have a precision 110 and 140 (140 is new in box but not pictured).
Attachments include an early 4 bottom trailing plow, custom 4bt 3pt plow, 2 flarebox wagons, disk, and a newer square baler (needs some parts). I need to add some shelves to my display case (was formerly a gun case, hence the lack of shelves, but it was free so I'm not complaining. I plan to add some led strips under each shelf to light it up.). I'm slowly adding new pieces when I can find them.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts