Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're just getting all of the parts in for the new "Fang" for our Grapples and have been putting them on some of the units going out. Their main purpose is for keeping round objects (aka firewood logs) from spinning while sawing or cutting. But they are also good for breaking things up and additional holding in various other ways. They simply bolt on so they can be added and removed easily in minutes.

They'll be added to the website asap, but here's a quick photo.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Cool

We're just getting all of the parts in for the new "Fang" for our Grapples and have been putting them on some of the units going out. Their main purpose is for keeping round objects (aka firewood logs) from spinning while sawing or cutting. But they are also good for breaking things up and additional holding in various other ways. They simply bolt on so they can be added and removed easily in minutes.

They'll be added to the website asap, but here's a quick photo.
Those look very functional and a bit wicked. Will they be available for sale for those of us who don't have an Artillian grapple? :banghead:

Treefarmer

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those look very functional and a bit wicked. Will they be available for sale for those of us who don't have an Artillian grapple? :banghead:

Treefarmer

Yes, now that we've disabled the HAL9000 functionality on the website Add to Cart button. :)

hal9000.jpg

·
Registered
403 Posts
Just received the "Fang" set. These are some serious hunks of metal!

These will make a superb attachment even more useful.

·
Administrator
20,677 Posts
Are you going to show them to us or keep them all to yourself? :mocking:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Are you going to show them to us or keep them all to yourself? :mocking:
I put the Grapple in storage for the winter before installing the Fangs. I could snap a picture of them and post it but lets admit that if you've seen one Artillian Fang you've seen them all.

What would be useful is a picture of the Fang in action which I will do in the Spring when I get them installed and the Grapple back to work which might be sooner than we think if this weather stays like this.

I just installed block heater, chains, loader mounted 54 plow with extensions, and a very expensive Tektite heated cab. The forecast is for temps in the 40's & 50's through the month of December in to the New Year. Where's the snow???

·
Administrator
17,954 Posts
What would be useful is a picture of the Fang in action which I will do in the Spring when I get them installed and the Grapple back to work which might be sooner than we think if this weather stays like this.
I (thought) I had some great video of that, but alas its turned out to be unusable. :banghead:The fangs really did help "bite" the large logs I was moving over to the neighbors bonfire location.

I just installed block heater, chains, loader mounted 54 plow with extensions, and a very expensive Tektite heated cab. The forecast is for temps in the 40's & 50's through the month of December in to the New Year. Where's the snow???
You scared it away with all that stuff, especially the Tektite cab :lolol:

·
Registered
403 Posts
You scared it away with all that stuff, especially the Tektite cab :lolol:
The Tektite cab is one sweet unit! I'll post a review and lots of pics when it returns from the dealer for install on Friday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts