1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
The Faster multifaster is an option offered on the new 2 series (2032r/2038r). I was very interested until I saw the price. Wowza!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Faster multifaster is an option offered on the new 2 series (2032r/2038r). I was very interested until I saw the price. Wowza!
How much? I have a line on a Multifaster that was branded for Kubota. Same thing just has an orange bracket and I have JD green paint.:good2:

·
Administrator
17,067 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
I was interested, but not available on the new 2025r. I could only imagine what the cost was for this, but looks to be very easy, quicker and cleaner than connecting/disconnecting and capping the 4 lines. I would guess it also reduces the chances of hydraulic line contamination over the current rubber plugs x4.

Kevin.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I installed a Faster single point on my 1025 several years ago, following along with PSRumors write up, I believe. I can't even remember if I posted any pictures at the moment.

I found one on eBay that was slightly different than the one that was installed by PSRumors for waaaaaayyyy cheaper than what deere wanted for one. I had to mod the bracket and the handle but no problem there.

I love it. Wouldn't want to be without it now. I can hook and unhook the loader without having to shut off the engine. And when I'm mowing and the hydraulic line pressure builds up from sitting in the sun, it takes a little more muscle to pull the handle but not all that bad.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,427 Posts
I have them on both of my big tractors. If you take the loader off a lot, well worth the cost. Since mine are plumbed for a grapple, it's over 6 times faster :good2:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
How much? I have a line on a Multifaster that was branded for Kubota. Same thing just has an orange bracket and I have JD green paint.:good2:
I think it was 800$-1,000$.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well after looking into this further I found that this particular connector is for a larger tractor, a Kubota M series. It might be that someone more gifted than I could make it work on a 1025R but not me. In addition, after talking to a Kubota sales guy, he says they are standard equipment on all new BX2380s and they are a problem for Kubota. He said about half of all the ones they delivered have come back under warranty due to leaking. That's when I gave up on this idea. Sure would be nice to be able to disconnect the loader without having to get off the tractor.

If anyone is interested there are 2 of these units on Ebay for $199 each new in the box which is a hell of a deal. Here is the link

**KUBOTA LA1153 LA1154 LA1353 LA1403 M1869 SINGLE LEVER VALVE HOSE QUICK COUPLER | eBay

Steve

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I went ahead and bought the single point connector. Hopefully I’ll make it work. The seller had dropped the price to $179 and I just couldn’t pass it up, it’s a new in box item.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm sure you will be able to make it work. That is smaller than the unit I have. Mine is a 4 port but has 6 positions.

You might have to fab your own mounting bracket but for that price, it's worth that amount of work.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,427 Posts
Well I went ahead and bought the single point connector. Hopefully I’ll make it work. The seller had dropped the price to $179 and I just couldn’t pass it up, it’s a new in box item.
I paid more than double that for mine, but mine are 6 way and larger. I did have to adapt the ORFS on mine to JIC to match my hoses, so I had to buy 12 adapters for each tractor :gizmo:

I also fabbed my own mounting brackets. I mounted mine so the handle pulls like a one armed bandit :lol:. I found it was easier to work than turned so the lever movement was parallel to the tractor.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,888 Posts
I think it was 800$-1,000$.
Deere's Corporate Super Secret Formula for Pricing Model of options and accessories:quiet::quiet::danger::quiet::wasntme:

1. Actual cost to Deere of item = $$$

2. Plus Cost per part to Add Vendor to Deere Acquisition Database @50% of line 1 = $$$

3. Plus Green Paint Premium of 75% of Line 2 = $$$

4. Multiply by necessary profit markup for resale of 75% of Line 3 = $$$

5. Plus Profit Sharing Contribution and Stock Offering for Highest level Mucky Mucks @25% of line 4 total = $,$$$

Line 5 is the "Selling Price" of the item as an installed option, through the parts department, etc.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I just snagged the last one off EBay. Now play the which is it, game of fittings. Who will play nice with who to make the connections. The brackets can be made. We shall see.:dunno:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Deere's Corporate Super Secret Formula for Pricing Model of options and accessories:quiet::quiet::danger::quiet::wasntme:

1. Actual cost to Deere of item = $$$

2. Plus Cost per part to Add Vendor to Deere Acquisition Database @50% of line 1 = $$$

3. Plus Green Paint Premium of 75% of Line 2 = $$$

4. Multiply by necessary profit markup for resale of 75% of Line 3 = $$$

5. Plus Profit Sharing Contribution and Stock Offering for Highest level Mucky Mucks @25% of line 4 total = $,$$$

Line 5 is the "Selling Price" of the item as an installed option, through the parts department, etc.
You forgot the last one

6. Spin the wheel to see the today only Price. Are You Feeling Lucky? This is followed by micro print , which you can plainly see with your 12x magnifier : Prices are subject to change without notice.
Offers cannot be combined.
All returns are at our discretion and subject to a restocking fee
Limited time offer.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts